Main Menu

Got any questions for Tharg? Comic Book Resources needs your help!

Started by karl, 28 May, 2012, 10:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

I'd like to ask Tharg when every prog will be available digitally. Would that involve a modest annual subscription, rather than forking out £1.49 to wallow in the nostalgia of reading a Dan Abnett Dredd and an episode of Peter Hogan's Timehouse without disturbing my paper copies?

Spikes

Quote from: sauchie on 14 November, 2012, 08:58:54 PM
I'd like to ask Tharg when every prog will be available digitally.

Tharg needs to employ the services of Moose Harris.

Grant Goggans

How is the should-be-in-stores-as-soon-as-possible collected edition of The Cold Deck going to be laid out?  Possibly The Family Man, Bullet to King Four, and then alternating episodes of the stories?  Are you just trying to give your graphic novel editors and design team nightmares?

Spikes

Im sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, and quite possibly in this very thread before, but can we have the complete Dredd daily star strips released in a (larger) case file format?

Thank you.

Frank

Very expensive, deluxe versions of the Case Files, reproducing the art in its originally published dimensions? Colour reproduction for the centre spreads? The interest would probably only be there for stuff from the first decade or so, but looking at Mick McMahon's Blockmania pages shrunk to obscurity, or John Higgins's Revolution centrespreads reduced to bad b/w photocopies makes me sad.

karl

karl

Colin YNWA

Nice one Karl. Don't forget if you read this and get the chance put a comment in the comments thread as I seem to recall the more comments it gets the more popular its deemed to be by CBR.

Hap Hazzard

When, when oh when will the Dredd Megazine be available through the 2000AD Subscription app for those of us ex-pats who are buying digitally? The app is a fantastic way to get 2000ad and so user friendly - how long until we have the choice to add in the Megazine too? Case Files also perhaps?

That's just, like, uh, your opinion, man.