Main Menu

Day of Dredd 2020

Started by Proudhuff, 07 November, 2019, 12:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Never too early to ask but:

'Following Rebellion's hugely successful 'Day of Dredd' in September, which reached over 20 million individual social media accounts and saw international sales spike, during which comic stores, libraries and creators celebrated the cultural impact of the fan-favourite character Judge Dredd',

My attempts to get something organised for this year's 2019 DofD fell at the final furlong as displays and events are planned months if not years in advance, so question would be, given the success of Sept 2019, will there be a 2020 DofD, and if so what date?

Anyone have the ear of TMO?
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

I'm reminded of the start of the Big Lebowski
DDT did a job on me

Steve Green

Depends what they've got coming out I suppose.

There's the 12 issue US anthology, but that's not just Dredd, and more of a sustained push throughout the year rather than an event to build around like this year's Small House release.

Machine Law is March 2020, but I guess the preference would be to make it around the same time as this year.

Not sure when the Pin/Chris Weston collection is due out.

I expect it could be something broader since it will be 20 years of Rebellion owning 2000 AD.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Steve Green on 19 November, 2019, 07:59:57 PM
I expect it could be something broader since it will be 20 years of Rebellion owning 2000 AD.

ohhhh....
DDT did a job on me