Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2019

Started by Dash Decent, 23 July, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Dash Decent on 05 October, 2019, 03:32:55 AM

Starblazer volume 1 - November 2019, 132 pages, DC Thomson.

Don't think I've ever heard of this before.
Will it only be available through the DC Thomson website?

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Link Prime on 09 October, 2019, 09:32:18 AM
Don't think I've ever heard of this before.

It was the SF equivalent of "Commando" - one standalone story every issue in the same size digest.  They ended up with a few occasional characters who would appear in a new story every so often, but not many.  Later on the run they broadened it to fantasy stories as well.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

Quote from: Dash Decent on 19 February, 2019, 11:45:06 AM

The Dark Judges: Fall of Deadworld Book 2 - The Damned
-  Paperback, 96 pages, 26th November 2019

Judge Dredd universe horror for fans of Clive Barker

They are the four horsemen of the horror apocalypse -Dark Judges who declared that life itself is a crime. As they continue to turn their world into a necropolis, young Jess Childs rallies a team of survivors to rescue the one person who can help her prevent the death of the world - Judge Fairfax - who is imprisoned deep in the belly of Sector House 13. Judge Death will not let his old protégé go easily, but the Chief Judge has his own problems - Phobia and Nausea's loyalties wax and wane, Sister Psiren is struggling to supress her old identity, and her new apprentice Casey is turning out more ambitious than anyone reckoned...

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Frank

YOINKS! - Garth Ennis is writing Punisher again. Soviet, a six-issue mini-series, begins on November 13th.

BAH! - Jacen Burrows is drawing it.

Frank

Chris Weston served as Don Lawrence's apprentice:

Tomwe

Quote from: Frank on 21 November, 2019, 07:20:42 AMChris Weston served as Don Lawrence's apprentice
And Liam Sharp did as well I believe. Maybe he will handle the cover to vol2!

broodblik

Quote from: Frank on 21 November, 2019, 07:20:42 AM

Chris Weston served as Don Lawrence's apprentice:

Wow, just awesome.