Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar 2017 COMMENTS THREAD!

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Please post your comments to the wonderful entries of the 2014 Advent Calendar in this thread. The calendar itself is here: http://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=44938.0

Merry Christmas everyone!

Andy Lambert

Ha! Ha! Brilliantly daft as ever, Pete..! And I do believe your singing is getting better...! ;)

Merry Christmas, fellow Squaxx - let the festive festivities commence! :D

Rogue Judge

Pete - your're a brave soul for singing on youtube! When will it be available on i-tunes?

I was viewing the vid, speakers blazing, and my wife came in the room wondering what the drokk I was watching haha

Marry Christmas & well done!

TordelBack

That was brilliant, Pete. Definite improvement on the singing. And with a message and all!

Albion

How the hootin' heck is anyone going to top that?!  :o  :D

Wells done Pete, Wells done.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

NeilFord

ming

The Albert Hall beckons for Pete and Armand, surely?  Great stuff, Pete!

von Boom

I would like to thank Armand for his stellar work in this year's Advent Calendar*.

*And Pete Wells too.

Colin YNWA

Magnificent as ever Mr Wells.

Since we chatted at Thought Bubble I now know where the inspriation for this stuff comes from. He does for a living folks... no really he does.

Pete Wells

Thanks for the (overly) kind words lads!

Great stuff from the awesome Mr Ming today, some of those songs had me giggling! The aliens were brilliant too!

Colin YNWA

Arh Ming that eye ball, that eye is a touch of genius!

Andy Lambert

You can bet yer bottom dollar I'll be singing "Drokkin' Around The Christmas Tree" instead of "Rockin' Around" from now on...
Lovely stuff, Ming! :)

abelardsnazz

A great couple of first festive treats to start things off. Merry drokkin' Christmas everyone!

von Boom

Haha Ming! Is that 33rpm or 78? All you need now is a late night advert!

Steve Green