Main Menu

Judge Death sweatshirt winner

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 24 December, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Just a quick note to announce the winner of my advent calendar compo.

It may seem cliched to say 'there can only be one winner', but nowhere (apart from the North Korean elections) is this more true than this competition, as there was only one entrant   :P

DANDONTDARE, PM me your name and address and I'll get it to you asap.  Merry Christmas to you and everyone else who entered and didn't enter!  :D

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare

Woohoo! Big thanks to JBC and his talented bro for what might just become my favourite sweatshirt, and possibly my best xmas pressie to boot. Happy Advent Calendar!

JayzusB.Christ

Merry Christmas lad! 
I hope DDD doesn't mind me pointing out that being such a nice fella, he had won something from me before and offered to pass his prize on to another entrant, of which there were none.

Which makes him all the more deserving if you ask me (even if I am pissed on sherry and port).  It's yours, DDD, but Merry Christmas to all!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"