Main Menu

Judge Dredd spin off graphic novels.

Started by marko10174, 19 July, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Maybe a little obvious but Judge Anderson: Psi Files has not been mentioned!

Tales of the Dead Man is also a must if you are going to read Necropolis.

Will Insurrection be collected in the Case Files? If not I am going to get this one as well. Also, wasn't there a second Insurrection as some point?

Klegg Bait

I love Low Life and Simping Detective.

Bolt-01

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 06 January, 2018, 06:56:30 PMWill Insurrection be collected in the Case Files? If not I am going to get this one as well. Also, wasn't there a second Insurrection as some point?

Rogue Judge- The Hachette Insurrection volume has the entire story in a single beautiful volume. Hightly recommended.

Rogue Judge

Thanks for the info Bolt, however, the Hachette collection is impossible to find in these parts (even ebay let me down). I can find Insurrection vol 1 easily but dont see a paperback version of vol 2. I would like that hardback though!

IndigoPrime

Set up an alarm on eBay, I'd say. Looks like last month, four copies of this were available on eBay.

Incidentally, I also have a miscut copy of this – one page was 'folded' inwards, meaning it needs trimming, and has an obvious fold line across it. But if you want it in the meantime while you search for a pristine copy, you can have it for P&P costs.