Main Menu

Shop Service

Started by Tjm86, 08 January, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

Like quite a few boarders, I've purchased quite a few items from the Tooth shop.  May well be that i've been fortunate but I've always been privileged to receive first rate service from them.  Which is why I was slightly more than a little surprised when the bookplate Fall of Deadworld I ordered failed to arrive.  This is where I've discovered exactly what their service is like.  No quibble, no fuss, no arguments, just got on and sorted it out.  Then the replacement failed to materialise!  Wondered if there was something odd going on and got in touch.  Again.  No problems, no arguments, just got on and sorted it out.  I'm going to single out Oliver for his sterling service here and heartily recommend them.  Not that this is anything new to most of us but I do think it's a welcome reminder of how well served we've been over the years and long may it continue.

Cheers Guys.

Colin YNWA

We need to keep an eye on your postie's eBay account...

... not that I doubting the fidelity of any postie... ours are great... I'll stop back pedling now shall I...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Tjm86 on 08 January, 2018, 07:22:05 PMbookplate Fall of Deadworld
Having chanced upon a copy of the standard hardback in town, I wish I'd have grabbed a copy of this now. It's a really lovely book.

Dash Decent

Oliver seems very helpful and friendly.

Unfortunately I know this because the last four or so progs I've bought have all gone missing in transit and never arrived.

I don't by the prog on a regular basis but I do order the specials and Christmas progs.  As with Tjm86, not only do the original copies go missing but a couple of times the replacement prog went missing too.  The last two Christmas progs have gone missing (including the recent one, which I ordered on day one with the Flint print), a holiday special and worst of all the "prog 2000" prog.  Again, I ordered this day one plus a copy for my brother but I gave it a generous amount of time to arrive and by that time the cover I'd selected was sold out.

It's got to the point where I hate complaining because I'm worried they're going to think I'm just scamming them.  There was one prog that I didn't get the original mail-out or the replacement, but I didn't bother writing again because I was fretting over it too much.

I know it's nothing to do with the people in the office but I never had any problems when Denise was around.  I'm currently waiting to see if my replacement Christmas prog turns up.  I notice from the shop the Flint print was out of stock but fingers crossed Oliver can find me one.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.