Main Menu

Welcome lurkers and people who don't post very often.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 04 October, 2004, 06:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

It's been pointed out to me that whilst the HiveMind is good at making people who jump in with both feet feel welcome it's lacking in other areas. So if you post infrequently and feel a little like an outsider, then please don't. We like you anyway. Post once or post a hundred times.

Thanks.

Dan Kelly

Indeed,

Especially at these times of post-con-back slapping etc.

You are welcome one and all.  ;)

Dan

janus stark

well im still lurking here every day.
green with envy that i missed dreddcon.
will make an effort for next year,even if i just stand the corner and watch u guys.
janus

Spaceghost

i suppose i'm a "lurker". it's just that when i feel like making a point, someone seems to get there first, so i don't bother. i like hearing what other squaxx think though.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Queen Firey-Bou

no standing in corners allowed, you would not believe how friendly & easy to get on with everyone was...

tho woolly & someone else looked a bit in shock at the whole bizarreness of hanging with a bunch of complete strangers. its cool, honestly !

Scottiepunk

I can vouch for that, I don't post here very often, but am here quite a lot reading what everyone has to say. I went along to SheddCon and everyones great. Don't know what they think of me now, but they are all great people.

Hi David!!

Where's the pictures people?

Max Kon

what about the unregistered lurkers, how many are there? they should all register.

Spaceghost

whilst newcomers are being welcomed, any chance of some advice? i've been trying to upload an icon for myself. i sent it to images@2000ad, then followed the link and typed /iconblahblah, but nothing happened. i did it yesterday and today. i am not very computer literate so it all seems a bit arcane... any help would be appreciated.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Max Kon

did you press enter after typing it in?

petemaskreplica

did you leave a space between "/icon" and "blahblahblah"?

stodge

just thought i'd let you know that i'm still here lurking in the shadows for those that remember me...

gutted i couldn't make shedcon/dreddcon this year as i was free but monumentally skint and bored!  maybe next year.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Smiley

maybe next year.

Yeah, but you say that every year.

Welcome back, Stodge :)

Devons Daddy

hello spaceghost

its never been a problem here to repeat anything.
many of us share similar views hence it often happens. part of the beauty of this place, is that very fact.

i dont care that someone else has the same view or not as me. i enjoy their thoughts,and enjoy posting my own.

since joining this board i must say i enjoy 2000ad to a even greater extent.
i have yet to make it to a dreddcon. but some day i will.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

stodge

not been away really but not had the chance to sit here like i used to :o(  to busy at work and no longer have a PC at home (the ex-GF got that in the split!)

i promise to try and take a full and active part in discussions and meets in the future.

yours apologetically,

stodge