Main Menu

My website

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 25 September, 2012, 10:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Hope you don't mind me pimping my wares here.  To be fair you'll probably be the first (and maybe only) people to see it, other than my Dad and my mate who helped me set it up. 

www.brianwalshpictures.webs.com/
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Charlie boy

I particularly like the large comic book piece on the wall (because of my interest in comics) and the Manchester music part; I'm always happy to see Joy Division/ Ian Curtis getting a show.
When it goes to portraits you've done based on photographs I got a little freaked out tho; nothing to do with your artwork, it's just that illustrated pictures like that of people- that actually look like the people who posed for the picture- have that effect on me! Sound weird? I suppose it is a bit; hard to explain but I just can't look at illustrations of people that look real for too long!

JayzusB.Christ

Quotehard to explain but I just can't look at illustrations of people that look real for too long!

No worries; if you say they look real I'll take it as a compliment  ;)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare

some very cool stuff there. Any repeat work lined up for Santa Season?

Charlie boy

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 25 September, 2012, 11:34:25 AM
Quotehard to explain but I just can't look at illustrations of people that look real for too long!

No worries; if you say they look real I'll take it as a compliment  ;)
Ha obviously I could tell who the others were, but they were all in colour. It's just like I said- realistic pictures of people that look to have been done largely in pencil just make me back away in a state of fright!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dandontdare on 25 September, 2012, 12:04:11 PM
some very cool stuff there. Any repeat work lined up for Santa Season?

Here's hoping - I'm stony broke!

johnnystress

Great stuff Brian. Xmas just won't be the same if you don't paint the windows in the Leixlip Spar again :)

Cpt Rhodes

Bookmarked. Lovely stuff.

mygrimmbrother

Cracking! Nice one Jayzuz :)

SuperSurfer

Cool stuff. You need to pimp your wares more around here. Art comps etc.