Main Menu

Inspirational Images

Started by The Legendary Shark, 17 October, 2010, 01:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Sometimes I come across inspiring images on the internet that really should be shared with creative people - but where to put such imagination-sparking pictures? Here?

Bit of a Strontium Dog vibe coming from this. It's not Durham Red, obviously - Gateshead Black, maybe?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

House of Usher

She certainly sparks my imagination!
STRIKE !!!

CrazyFoxMachine

Zarjazzer

Lovely. And the robot page is good too! ;)

Steampunk chick rulz.

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dunk!

That first image inspires me to lie down for a bit...
"Trust we"

zombemybabynow

artist i google all the time:-

brian despain

nathan ota

yecek yerka

bob dob

fab pop/modern art
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Darren Stephens

Quote from: Dunk! on 17 October, 2010, 04:03:48 PM
That first image inspires me to lie down for a bit...
It inspires me to stand up for a bit.... :lol:
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Mardroid

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 17 October, 2010, 01:46:57 PM
Sometimes I come across inspiring images on the internet that really should be shared with creative people - but where to put such imagination-sparking pictures? Here?

I had an idea for a large shell/stake gun which was something like that. It wasn't exactly the same, lacking that lovely western look but it followed the idea of multiple revolving barrels to accommodate larger ammo like small silver stakes, etc.

It was part of an idea for a kind of supernatural horror action comic series with a female protagonist coincidentally.

It was just a going idea (think I might go with a repeating crossbow type deal. Imagine the recoil on that thing?) but that was still going to feature.

M.I.K.

To give credit where it's due...

Steampunk girl is Neila Flynn, photographed by Andre M Hunseler.

M.I.K.

...and if you need to lie down after that photo, for goodness sake don't go looking for the other ones, (tasteful though they may be).

edit : apparently it's Fynn, not Flynn