Main Menu

Favourite CLASSIC art droid - QUARTERS - Mike McMahon or Massimo Belardinelli

Started by Colin YNWA, 27 January, 2021, 06:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Word for this vote - ARDUOUS

Two artists shaped the world's in Tharg's Kingdom - but whose work do you prefer?

Mick McMahon - more info

OR

Massimo Belardinelli - more info

Alas we have to pick our favourite and to do so just pop the name of the art droid you'd most like to go through to the Semi Finals, but please add anything else you'd like to say as well.

This one will close and be counted on the morning of Saturday 30th January

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys and Quarter Finals

Who made the 32 in both tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

ming

Very tough since Massimo delivered such incredible Thrill but I have to go with Mick McMahon - astonishing, restless artistic talent and design ability coupled with innate heavyweight storytelling chops.  I'd vote for Mick on the basis of Sky Chariots alone.

abelardsnazz

Magnetica

A tough one.

One of the definitive Dredd artists who also put his own stamp on Slaine versus the man who was the go to man for all those incredible early sci-fi tales. And who also put his own stamp on Slaine.

My initial gut was to go for Mike but after thinking about it for a bit I'm going for Massimo.

shaolin_monkey

AlexF

IndigoPrime

Yikes. Two titans of the classic Prog. Mick McMahon, by a whisker.

Bolt-01

TordelBack

Huey2

credo

Mike McMahon for being at least two awesome artists (Cursed Earth/Block Mania-era Dredd + Sky Chariots Slaine, then Howler Dredd + Third Element ABC Warriors).