Main Menu

case files vol 20

Started by kcox28, 02 November, 2012, 03:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcox28

Has anyone got any knowledge of when we will see case files vol 20? It seems a long time since vol 19, yes we had the restricted files 4 back in August but since then nothing even Amazon has not got a listing and they usually have the next volume listed to pre-order when the previous one has been release. I stopped reading 2000ad just after "Necropolis" and started on the "Megazine" but even stopped reading that after about 20 issues but since case files it has reignited my interest and cant wait for my next fix! yes i know that there are some duff stories to come but i have just realized the case files are about 20 years behind could we catch up a bit please?

Greg M.

I might just be making this up, but I thought I read somewhere that it wouldn't be till next spring? Apologies if I've just fabricated that totally.

IndigoPrime

Based on the listings I have been given, which are admittedly subject to change, I'm imagining not before May.

kcox28

Thanks for your replies still seems a long wait!

Greg M.

Yeah, I agree, I would love to see the Case Files released more regularly, as much as anything to get us past the era currently documented and into the return of Wagner, which really does end up as a second golden age for Dredd as a strip.

Cursed Earth Dweller

This is why I wen't ahead and purchased a bunch of the yet-to-be-collected stuff like The Pitt(which I imagine will turn up in Case Files 21), Brothers of The Blood, Chief Judges Man, Cry of The Werewolf(awesome art reprint btw) and Aliens: Incubus.

I'm actually hoping for more reprints of shorter stories like Cry of The Werewolf with all the reproduced color art, maybe some of the epics too as I would love to read Block Mania and The Apocalypse War in this kind of reproduction.

And didn't we also get a new Psi File quite recently?

glassstanley

Last Psi File was January, so a year between them.

Add me to the list of readers who want a return to the initial release schedule of Case Files.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Cursed Earth Dweller on 08 November, 2012, 05:02:32 PM
And didn't we also get a new Psi File quite recently?

The third one's out in January.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin Zeal

WhizzBang

Cursed Earth Dweller

Well, as the chinese zoo keeper said to the last remaining panda: FUCK THAT!

Richard

That's ridiculous!!! Sort it out Tharg!

kcox28

thanks for the replies  sorry its been so long but had a problem with my ISP then went away for 2 months and not long got back. Amazon is listing vol 20 of the case files for 20th june vol 19 was relased last may so its been a 13 month wait! the earlier volumes came out aprox every 6 months, so are they worried they'll catch up to soon? I NEED MY DREDD FIX!!!!! >:(

IndigoPrime

Quote from: kcox28 on 10 March, 2013, 04:59:04 AMI NEED MY DREDD FIX!!!!! >:(
One Dredd book a month from June through August, so you'll get your fix! Dredd Case Files 21's then due in October, so the wait between 20 and 21 is a tad shorter than between 19 and 20!