Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Quote from: locustsofdeath on 28 September, 2009, 09:59:56 AM
I don't know why I even type all this to you guys, but I really feel like we're friends.

It's because we are.  8)

Best of luck to your brother. You sure take family obligation seriously. If there were an ocean between us rather than just a four-hour drive on the motorway, my brothers would just get a phone call. And a card. I only say this because it's true.

Quote from: Banners on 28 September, 2009, 10:53:17 AM
No, dear client - using your swanky iPhone for a bunch of crappy JPEGs isn't quite what I expected when you said "don't worry about sending a photographer - I've got a brilliant new camera so we'll take care of it".

I'm guessing your client is about 25 years old.  ::)
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

...having said that, I'm quite worried about your brother now.  :-X

I wasn't sure what weight to put on 'seems to be okay.'
STRIKE !!!

Dark Jimbo

Tch! And you call yourself a medical Gronk...

Hope it all turns out okay, Locusts.
@jamesfeistdraws

SmallBlueThing

jeez locust, thats not good. hope all is ok when you get there. ive just found yr pm btw- hold for

SmallBlueThing

now obv, and ill message you when youre back. best wishes to your bruv. sbt

Peter Wolf

Just found out my neighbours are moving to Portugal.

I did get on with them very well but didnt really make the most of them and kind of neglected them and quite honestly i am a little bit sad to see them go .
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Locust, my old chum! We ARE friends. Hope your brother's ok.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

The Legendary Shark

Best wishes to you and your brother, Locust.

In fact, this thread's been a bit too real lately, so best wishes to each and every one of us and our families, whether they need them or not. Spread the lurve.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SuperSurfer

Hope your brother is ok Locust.

Life Spugs 'cos...

Went to dentist today for major works. They were highly recommended to me and are a bit far but I decided they are worth going to. Appointment at 2pm. They close for lunch so waited outside for about 25 mins as they opened up about 2.10. Waited in waiting room for almost another 40 mins to then be told they need to reschedule as the dentist's mother fell ill.

Now if I don't give them 24 hours notice if I am to miss an appointment I have to shell out plenty of bucks.

Effing wind up.

And...

Block committee for flat kicking off with antics again. Great sitcom material. Bunch of idiots. Just unreal.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Hope your brother is doing well, Locust.
And hopefully a safe trip back for your wife.

Bouwel

QuoteWaited in waiting room for almost another 40 mins to then be told they need to reschedule as the dentist's mother fell ill.

This wouldn't be an 'Oasis' dentist by any chance?

If it is, don't get me started on them...or HSA dental insurance for that matter *grr*

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

I'm supposed to go on holiday to Edinburgh in two weeks but at the moment it's gonna be more trouble than it's worth. Despite the fact that she isn't coming my mum is insisting it go ahead because she can't get the money back.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Bouwel on 29 September, 2009, 06:47:53 PM
QuoteWaited in waiting room for almost another 40 mins to then be told they need to reschedule as the dentist's mother fell ill.
This wouldn't be an 'Oasis' dentist by any chance? If it is, don't get me started on them...or HSA dental insurance for that matter *grr* -Bouwel-
No, it's not part of a chain, if that is what Oasis is. Had appointment today. Inflamed nerve. Hopefully it won't give me gip when they start the heavy duty work in a couple of days time. So far, the dentist seems very good.

Mike Gloady

Good luck with the dentistry, SuperSurfer.  I've got a few troublesome teeth (and a few missing - I got monumental kickings at school) and whenever they need maintenance it's always a worrying experience but if you've got a good dentist, hang on like mad - they're all that stands between you and NEVER visiting again.  A kind, thorough and experienced dentist makes the whole thing bearable.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Trout

My dentist is a very attractive young lady. ;D