Main Menu

Hello

Started by marcc, 21 September, 2008, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcc

Hi, new poster here, I've followed this board for a while though I haven't registered before.

As I didn't grow up in the UK or anywhere that Tooth is easily available, my first contact with it was through the Eagle reprints of Dredd and Robo-Hunter in the mid-80s, then coming across stuff like Nemesis and the ABC:s.

I picked up the odd progs throughout the 90s, but didn't really get back into it until a few years ago. Since then, happily, I've been able to pick up about half of what I've missed, (which still of course amounts to quite a bit). Well, that's a short summary of my Tooth interest, anyway.

Best Regards,

Marc

Richmond Clements

Hello, Marc.

Welcome to the board!

Dr Feeley Good

marcc

Judge MANSON

Hello Citizen! Welcome to Megacity One!
Obey the Law and all will be simple! Rebel and you must prey Mercy to my gun!  :twisted:
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

Pete Wells

Welcome to the board Marc, hope you have fun!

Where are you from then?

Roger Godpleton

Word. Before you can really belong you have to kill someone and get a teardrop tattoo and on Sundays you have to be naked.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kerrin

marcc

Well, I'm from Sweden, thus the problems with finding the prog in the old days. :-)

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Hope you enjoy the board Marc

Judge MANSON

Hi!

For the Prog problem, if you can't find them in Sweden as I can't find them in France, you can contact Denise (mailto:spock@fpinternational.co.uk">spock@fpinternational.co.uk). She can gives you all the informations on how to subscribe and the monthly price.

Have a nice day Citizen!
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

TordelBack

As the old C64 game had it, "Stay awhile, Stay FOREVER..."

marcc

"Another visitor?"
That was a frustrating game... :lol:

Manson, thanks, at the moment though I have someone located in the UK to send it to me, thankfully.