Main Menu

I am the god of drawing, enjoy

Started by traviswellman, 23 July, 2010, 07:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Also, this board is moderated. A glut of posts from this thread have been reported, and given that this is a forum largely populated by grown-ups, I and other moderators didn't see anything worth bothering with here, bar making a polite request for everyone to behave.

The Legendary Shark

Why not head on over to "The Secret Project" thread in General for something far more worthwhile than this boring pap? Go-wan. Go-wan, go-wan, go-wan, go-wan, go-wan. You won't regret it.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

dancornwell

god, this is great. I say keep it up, lets see how far it goes.

Jared Katooie

This is pathetic. The board is a shadow of its former self.

The Trout calling for calm and moderation? How low he has fallen...

Matt Timson

I'm pretty good at drawing- I think I'm always going to fall slightly short of being a god though.  Which is ok.
Pffft...

Matt Timson

I wish it was 2003- when I was allowed to be cruel and vindictive without a bunch of whiney twats bleating on about it.

:lol:
Pffft...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Matt Timson on 01 August, 2010, 09:51:40 AM
I wish it was 2003- when I was allowed to be cruel and vindictive without a bunch of whiney twats bleating on about it.

Oh, go on -- you know you want to. I'll hold your coat.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Matt Timson

I once illustrated an article about how teenagers' brains are wired up wrong and they are effectively mental until as late as their early 20s.  So I won't.
Pffft...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Matt Timson on 01 August, 2010, 09:58:33 AM
I once illustrated an article about how teenagers' brains are wired up wrong and they are effectively mental until as late as their early 20s.  So I won't.

That would be a good argument if Travis was a teenager.

Cheers!

Jim

Kerrin

Interesting thread. I didn't realise they were allowed internet access in Broadmoor.

mogzilla

Quote from: traviswellman on 31 July, 2010, 08:54:27 PM
Go around threatening people like that in real life you'l get arrested or beaten up. There's nothing wrong with having a bit of confidence either btw. Go run around hating on people taking jokes badly. who cares

eh?  who's been threatening him? 

perhapss it was the voices?

House of Usher

Quote from: mogzilla on 01 August, 2010, 12:25:11 PM
Go run around hating on people

That's how I would write if Fred Durst had been my English teacher.
STRIKE !!!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: traviswellman on 30 July, 2010, 10:53:30 PM
Well that's it really. I'm not too fussed. If you leave comments I might listen to them. I don't have to. You don't have to look either. Like I said all comments are really welcome but I don't see why I have to reserve the right to reply. I'm just doing this for fun.

I'll probably just post images now though. So they're there if you like. I'm not even asking for money or anything.

Grud help me, I can't help admire the kid's attitude.
@jamesfeistdraws

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: House of Usher on 01 August, 2010, 12:34:27 PM
That's how I would write if Fred Durst had been my English teacher.

Travis Wellman revealed...

Cheers!

Jim

Peter Wolf

TravisNotaWellman.

I couldnt resist that although i would rather not take the piss out of someone in this instance.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death