Main Menu

Bristol Comic Expo 2008

Started by Wils, 14 January, 2008, 04:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

"my birthday falls on the Saturday"

Woohoo!  I'll start saving for a round now :)

LARF

PVS - remember to take the correct motorway on the way home though. :-)

Bolt-01

Tables booked so I just need to sort the B&B for me and Mini-bolt. I love this con, we always have a great time.

Bolt-01

Matt Timson

All booked- so it looks like I get another opportunity to have Thinky spurn my man-love...
Pffft...

Hoagy

Er, you've added an 'n' onto Thinky's spurring, I think, JEB?

I maaaaay be coming. I'll know in March. Hold a room for me.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

thinky

Er, you've added an 'n' onto Thinky's spurring, I think, JEB?

i was disappointed on my double-take to see that it did *not, in fact, read "spurt"

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

House of Usher

I'm booked in now for the Friday (first time ever!) and Saturday. Thanks for prodding me into making my arrangements early, Wils.
STRIKE !!!

Queen Firey-Bou

Yup, i'm looking forward to this one having missed brum, must book flights before the prices hike ( bastard browns flight tax saffin raffin ).

This'll be the much needed chance to let the hair down, talk bollocks to people i'm too drunk to remember their names ( 1/4 pint is all it takes nowadays ), and TRY restraining Rich from demonstrating kung fu on next years hi-ex potential guests.

Buddy

Where are people staying??

What hotel should I be booking and does anyone want to share (N.B. I have no criminal record).

Cheers!

House of Usher

The Ramada Plaza are offering a special convention rate: £65 single £75 Double / Twin per night with breakfast.

Tel 01179 260041

(from the Expo website)
STRIKE !!!

LARF

Aaah, just booked Ramada for Friday and saturday night in for the long haul this year :-)

paulvonscott

"remember to take the correct motorway on the way home though"

That M6 toll road is a sneaky sonovabitch.

Dan Kelly

Bugger!

I've currently passed on a climbing trip to Spain as we're trying to buy a house and the rental contract comes up at the start of May.

If the house isn't sorted I really should do that, but I've missed Bristol the past 2 years...

Arses

LARF

Yeah and they've put the prices up it's a fiver now!!!!

House of Usher

"That M6 toll road is a sneaky sonovabitch."

Heh. I fell foul of that just once. A van got in my way so I couldn't see the slip road coming up until it was too late to move across. Hang back and get in lane well in advance is my top tip!
STRIKE !!!