Main Menu

Countdown To Bristol

Started by W. R. Logan, 11 April, 2011, 09:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

With just over 4 weeks till the Bristol Con just wondered who is going and will there be a Shed:Con on the Friday night?

CrazyFoxMachine

Tis possible. JUST OVER FOUR WEEKS :O

Jim_Campbell

I'm arriving on the Friday and will be staying at the Mercure, so I'll definitely be around for drinks, although I can't rule out the possibility that I'll be working again which may keep me in my room until later in the evening...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin MacNeil

Only four weeks?! Bloody Hell! I'd better start getting ready now.  :D

I'll be driving down on the Friday (and staying at the Ramada), so will be well up for a jar or two on the Friday night.

strontium71

I'll be going , not decided whether to go up on the Sat morning as it's only 45 mins away on the train or stay overnight just to be early there in the morning.
...because I hate you.

W. R. Logan

Well I think there should be a full blown Shed:Con on the Friday night.
Beer, chat, a raffle and the signed (possibly scribbled on Prog) to send to a boarder who couldn't attend.

locustsofdeath!

Mrs. Locust and I will be there.

I'll take any request for American goodies. I know I've got to get Bolt some Mountain Dew and Commando Forces some Wild Cherry Pepsi...anyone else?

spireite68

I have the bug now guys. Looks like I will be going to Bristol because by a sheer stroke of luck the youngest is moving down there to his brothers coz of work and the mrs wants to go and see em, so me being ever so thoughtful suggest we go and see em in about 4 weeks at the weekend and she bought it bless her.
Happy Days.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

stacey

I'll be there! Soo looking forward to it.  :D

Dandontdare

I wasn't planning on going to this but I can't resist, so I'll be there! Train and con tickets are cheap enough but hotels not so much. I may end up in a hostel dorm instead!

Bolt-01

I'll be arriving early Sat, along with Dunk! so I'll have to pass on this I'm afraid.

uncle fester

We'll be there for the Saturday. It means missing out on the Friday festivities, but if anyone's left standing on Saturday evening I hear the bar may still be open.

Dunk!

I live for the Saturday bar life.
"Trust we"

chaingunchimp

just booked all my tickets and such yesterday.woohoo drinkin and comics always good.
just too metal

my blog: http://chaingunchimp.blogspot.com/

For awesome original art by top comic creators please visit:

http://berserkercomicart.com/

Mike Carroll

Leonia and I will be arriving in Bristol far too early on the Friday morning, so we'll be around for any pre-con gatherings!

-- Mike