Main Menu

Prog 2103 - Demons of the mind

Started by McNulty, 13 October, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wedgeski

HOW IS BRINK SO GOOD?

Another fine prog.

norton canes

Great cover by Adam Brown, though it is taking a bit of a liberty with what actually happens in the story. Dredd seemed a little unclear in places, though I've got the gist. Brink still enthralling, though I thought perhaps INJ C's art was perhaps lacking a bit of its customary detail? Skip Tracer remains refreshingly intriguing, and Kingdom is never less than breathtaking. However FOTEF-ET, as precisely one person is calling it, has to get TOP THRILL this week, for the witches sequence alone. 

DrJomster

This is another excellent prog in my books. Easy 5/5 territory.

Praise be to Tharg.
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Magnetica

Top class Prog.

Brink does something I didn't think possible - it gets even better.

Best Dredd story in some time. Just quality.

And yes great to see the tributary to Carlos so quickly.

Magnetica

Tiplodocus

Caught up on three progs today... still suffering from thrill power overload... this was fabulous. In Fiends, The Baba Yaga is a great shout as is Constanta's responseto "Why do you go on?. And a Carlos tribute. Great stuff Tharg. Thank you to all droids concerned.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Fungus

Can't let the current run go without comment. 2 very good Thrills, and 3 stunning ones. The Carlos tribute gave this prog a bit of an epic feel, too. Well done all  :)

Dandontdare

Yup, the prog is chundering along very nicely at the moment - Dredd and Fiends are delivering quality thrillage, whilst Brink and Kingdom are just superb. I'm still not fully on board with Skip Tracer, but I'm finding this outing a bit more interesting than the last.