Main Menu

Merry Christmas everyone!

Started by JamesC, 24 December, 2019, 05:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

Merry Christmas to all fellow squaxx and their families.
I'm rarely very active on the board these days but I'm always lurking and am always grateful for the interesting conversations, sound advice and general 'good egg-ness' of those on the board.
Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year!

JayzusB.Christ

Nice to have you back, James.

Merry Christmas everyone!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

pauljholden

Tjm86

Mr Holden sir, that is awesome!

An amazing present for all of us, thanks.

As to everyone else, here's wishing everyone a great Christmas wherever you are and whoever you are with.  Hope that the day is all you could wish for.

<santa emoji>  ;)

McNulty

Nollaig Chridheil from Scotland everyone.

TordelBack

Nollaig shona daoibh from Ireland, hope everyone has a good one, whatever your situation. The denizens of this place have been a reliable tonic for me through a rocky year.

Currently eyeing the glass of Bushmills left out for Santy, motivational aid to get the last few presents wrapped. See you on the other side.

shaolin_monkey

The Legendary Shark

Hope you are all having yourselves a satisfying and merry old time of it and that the New Year brings you peace and prosperity.

Hugs, Daaahlings...

xxx

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Merry Christmas to you and all your families. May the day bring all the joy you need.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Well its surprising how tiring not doing very much can be. There's still lego to be built and games to be tried, but we're back at Duchess YNWA's parent's house and everyone has retired apart from me. We're so rock n roll these days.

So have the chance to wish all you fine folks seasons greetings and hope you had as magnificent day as you wished. See you all in the New Year... well tomorrow most likely but New Year sounds better doesn't it!

IAMTHESYSTEM

A Happy Christmas, to one and all on the Galaxies greatest Forum.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me