Main Menu

Let's live life on the edge...

Started by DavidXBrunt, 03 May, 2004, 01:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

he is momentarily distracted while some bint with blue nipps steps out of the shadows, "Ave you seen mintie ?" she asks

Oddboy

"I'd luv to see *your* mintie" cackled Ukko.
Better set your phaser to stun.

JimBob

Ukko suddenly stopped laughing. He knew that his crudeness was just to mask his sadness about the treatment of small folk in society. Finn saw the tears welling up in the little fellas eyes.
 "Ukko don;t worry you'll always have a friend in Jesus"
Ukko looked up at him, crossed hios arms and channelled the spirit of the lord of the  little fellas
"What chu talking about Finn?"

Dudley

Just then came a terrifying sight!  Lord Torquemada, the owner of the local Manor House and chair of the Neighbourhood Watch, came striding over to them.

"I've completed my genealogical survey, all you chaps" he chuckled "And I can reveal that it's certain that NONE OF YOU ARE RELATED TO ANY OF THE REST OF YOU IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!"

"What?" gasped Mr Nemesis in alarm, "None of us?"

"Well, think about it", said Mr Torquemada.  "Does it make any sense for you to have something to do with Satanus here? (Down boy!) Or for Finn to have something to do with that Billy Savage?"

"No, I guess not", replied a thoroughly downcast Ukko.

Queen Firey-Bou

But at that point a Mr Black Sidhhhha phoned up with some improtant new information;

" is the manager resposible for renewing the insurance available ?" he asked

Trout

And then a Mega-City judge appeared.

Everyone screamed, "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!"

- Trout

JimBob

at this stage for no discernable reason book 2 ended despite the fact there was no obvious narrative halting point. TO be continued in Book 3:  ToxicCrisisEcoDeath:  catholics smell funny