Main Menu

The odd things you enjoy

Started by zombemybabynow, 22 April, 2010, 05:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

Drinking Lea and Perrins sauce but only in very small amounts.

Tabasco sauce sandwiches.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

HdE

Cooking cheeseburgers at 1:00AM.

No other time of day will do...
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

M.I.K.

The way Scottish folk on this forum will sometimes randomly stick Scottish words in the middle of their posts and non-Scottish folk will rarely ask what the hell they're on about.

House of Usher

"Pissing in the garden." That's a good one!  :D

Made me laugh.
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Quote from: mogzilla on 22 April, 2010, 10:02:38 PM
why was he crying ? has he been asked to do the sequel to watchmen?

:lol:

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Minkyboy

A cotton bud scraping the inside of my brain case.
(I know, I know, nothing smaller than your elbow in your ear.)

Mowing the lawn.

Watching average movies on fast forward just to find out what happened and to 'complete' them.

Gardener's question time, even though the last thing I grew were radishes at primary school.

Picking bogies out of my children's noses.

I'll stop now.

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Rog69

Getting home from work early and unexpectedly finding that the wife and kids have buggered off out somewhere. Sheer bliss.

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

Quote from: Minkyboy on 23 April, 2010, 08:23:24 AM
Gardener's question time, even though the last thing I grew were radishes at primary school.

This!  Even when I had no garden of any kind, and even now I aim for nothing more than than the odd lettuce.  It's a perfect little slice of human ingenuity, aspiration and perseverance that reaffirms there's at least some good in mankind. It's the old alchemy of people talking enthusiastically about a subject that they really understand  - doesn't matter what it is, from quantum mechanics to restoring stucco, that's always compelling.

Cthulouis

Crushing my enemies, seeing them be driven before me, then hearing the lamentations their women.

Jared Katooie

Collecting my dead skin inside the keyboard at work - I know it'll come in handy some day!

vzzbux

Quote from: Rog69 on 23 April, 2010, 05:16:49 PM
Getting home from work early and unexpectedly finding that the wife and kids have buggered off out somewhere. Sheer bliss.

I can vouch for that one.

VNP
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

staticgirl

Plunging the teaspoon through the seal on coffee jars. Thrill!

Watching Gardener's World for similar reasons to the above, except that I eventually learned enough to start my own little garden and it is lovely.

Talking to bees.

Sniffing new paper goods.