Main Menu

Your Comments Please

Started by Si Logan, 12 October, 2004, 01:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweak72

Like the story love the art though with regards to Professor Bears comment I prefer a more feminine butt my self she has a bit of a boys bum for my tastes i do like your judges uniforms tho and the law giver is a cool verson of the modern type
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

W. R. Logan

I'll be the one dissenting voice so far and say I didn?t think it was that great, ok but not great.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Si Logan

I'll take the good comments with the bad.

To enable me to improve what I do though I would require a bit more detail on what you thought was lacking.

Simon.

W. R. Logan

Anatomy is weak in places, especially arms & legs. Most characters are drawn square on to the reader, so more practice is needed in drawing figures from different angles.
The main plot point relies on the Judges not spotting the fact that all the dead eldsters have insurance policies with on insurance company.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

colcool007

I really enjoyed the artwork. Qmog, I have definitely seen a lot worse printed in various comics. Nicely scripted, and agree that the 'gratuitous' butt was in no way gratuitous! *l*

JayzusB.Christ

Very good indeed. Clean and crisp artwork and Mega-City 1 looks perfect. If you really want constructive criticism, I'd say that the toning on the judges' uniforms could be improved; they all look the same no matter what the angle. Maybe make the black bits follow the muscle structure a bit more? But a very impressive fan-strip, and yeah, one of the best.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tiplodocus

I didn't like the way that Dredd "accidentally" solved the case.  I'm never a big fan of that happening in any story.

But not bad otherwise.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Si Logan

Strangely enough JayzusB.Christ,  I had the same thoughts on the whole uniform-inking point that you raise and have changed it in my latest work!  I was just trying out a whole 'style' thing!

Hopefully I've now reached a compromise between using the correct shadows and still keeping the stylistic elements.

I'm really looking forward to posting my next effort when it's finished - I'm hoping it will be an artistic improvement over this outing (written again by Qmoq).

Now all I need is some time!