Main Menu

just saying hi and showing off my new Dredd tattoo

Started by theinvader, 12 November, 2012, 05:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theinvader

Hi to all its good to be here , my tattoist said he could do me an epic Dredd tattoo , what do you think ? hurt like hell

SmallBlueThing

Love it! That's top stuff- Walter the Wobot on the other leg next?

SBT

TordelBack

theinvader

Cheers , I am having judge death tattoed on the other side of the leg  then a storyboard linking them together and the mega city 1 skyline above them , cant wait

Spikes

Ha! Very nice, and ill echo my esteemed colleagues sentiment of it being an excellent choice of image.

FinH

Love it, especially the use of colour.  I only get b/w and shades of grey on myself but that's just personal preference. Am going to the third and final session on a Death and Anderson backpiece on Friday and will post a picture here when it's healed a bit.  Actually, can anyone tell me how to post an image on the board, as I am technologically retarded and don't know?

Dandontdare

theinvader

FinH  would love to see that , I stuck the pic in  photobucket and got the link from there ,  . When the tattoist had finished the black lining before he put the colour in I had a look at it  and it could have been left at that It looked so good .

MercZ

Bolt-01

theinvader

6 long painful hours , have got 7 other tattoos which were like being tickled with a feather compared to this one but totally worth it .

theinvader

going in today  for a 6 hour sitting to get judge death on the other side of my leg so will post a piccie later , thanks again for all the nice comments  :D

Dr Feeley Good

Emp

theinvader

didnt take as long as dredd ( not as much to him ), having another sitting in a couple of weeks to put in the storyboard background with the other dark judges etc