4. Leviathan
5. Jaegir
6. Absalom
7. Stickleback
8. Kingdom
9. ABC Warriors
10. Survival Geeks

broodblik

Just take note that I will close voting for this tourney on the 30th of June. I am sure that this is more than enough time for everyone to make -up their minds and also read the 2000 AD SCI-FI SPECIAL 2020 (https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/SPE2001) releasing next week.  The special might sway your vote and remember you can change your vote anytime.

I will start a similar tourney for the meg on the weekend of 4th of July (just coincident  for our American readers).

I was thinking that I can do a best of tourney for AD as well. There is more than 40 years of stories to work with. So let me know if you guys feel up to this.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Yes definitely up for a best of 2000AD tourney.

Rogue Judge

1). Strontium Dog
2). Kingdom
3). Button Man
4). Jaegir
5). Glimmer Rats
6). Rogue Trooper
7). The 86ers
8). Brink
9). ABC Warriors
10). Kingmaker

To be fair, I know there are some great thrills I havent read yet (i.e. Nikolai Dante, Shakara etc.) so I have not included them in my vote.

Huey2

With the correct order:

1). Strontium Dog
2). Button Man
3). Cadet Anderson
4). Kingdom
5). Anderson
6). ABC Warriors
7). Robo-hunter
8). Stickleback
9). Thirteen
10). Zombo

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Huey2

broodblik

After the second week it looks like the majority of people has already cast their votes.

We have a total of 58 different thrills receiving votes so far. 

Upfront we still have the same two thrills slogging it out but this time around the positions have swapped. But an old dog is starting to make his move towards the top.

We have two big shakers and movers the one is an instrument of vengeance the other the biggest ship ever built.

broodblik

Remember whom have not yet cast your votes this is the last weekend to do so. Voting stations close on the dot midnight the 30th.

ZenArcade

1.Shakara
2. Cradlegrave
3. Glimmer Rats
4. Leviathan
5. Deadworld
6. Jaegir
7. Indigo Prime
8. Nikolai Dante
9. 86ers
10. Brass Sun

Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

sintec

1) Kingdom
2) Nikolai Dante
3) Brink
4) Shakara
5) Thistlebone
6) Strontium Dog
7) Caballistics
8) Ampney Crucis
9) Zombo
10) Deadworld

paddykafka

So difficult to choose from. (Could we have a Top Twenty list next, please?)  :D

1:    Nikolai Dante
2:    Buttonman
3:    Stickleback
4:    Carver Hale:
5:    Glimmer Rats
6:    Absalom
7:    Cabalistics
8:    Lobster Random
9:    Low-Life
10:  Jaegir

broodblik

The meg one I am going to run I feel keep at 10 but I am open to a top 20 for the Galaxy's Greatest. So if we have a second on a top 20 for the Galaxy's I will do it  :thumbsup:

Rogue Judge

I'm liking all the love for Glimmer Rats! Take note Tharg, we humans demand more tales from the Glimmer!

On that note, the other competition going for favorite writer would have come down to Dan Abnett and Gordon Rennie if were up to me.

broodblik

I also feel that Gordon Rennie is under valued. His stories bring something different to the prog and he single handled created the best spin-off off any current verses in the prog with Jaegir