Main Menu

The pulp indie comic; does it exist?

Started by Christov, 18 January, 2011, 03:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Christov

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 17 September, 2011, 05:04:30 PM
My I remind you Christov that Publishing subversive pamphlets such as this carries a heavy Judicial sentence in this Sector.  ;)

When's it coming out? Will it be in Digital [Download] or Traditional Comic Magazine Format? Can you pay for it through PayPal?

November, but the date is a bit wobbly for a few reasons. Expect something more concrete soon though.

It'll be digital download only, print is dying on it's arse and comparatively more expensive anyway. Have it where you like, when you like I say. Looking to get it on Lulu.com, iPad, and the Kindle store at the minute.

And yes! + Roncone indeed, how could I be such a numpty? Deary me.

El Chivo

Should have mine for u by end of week
Still needs lettering, do u guys (Christov or Locust) have anyone lined up/interested?

Cheers

Chi

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: El Chivo on 18 September, 2011, 01:12:05 PM
Should have mine for u by end of week
Still needs lettering, do u guys (Christov or Locust) have anyone lined up/interested?

Cheers

Chi

I've got someone lined up, Chi. Can't wait to see it. I'll have to grab a couple of pages off you for framing!

El Chivo

Spaceghost

I'm a leeetle bit behind on my strip (ahem hem hem) but I should have it finished in time.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Christov

Another little teaser. I wrote this one and I'm rather proud of how it came out. Top marks to Lisandro Di Pasquale on the art also.

Release is holding steady at late November, but that might wobble it's way back a bit if something crops up.

If you haven't already given me a status update via email, do so, or else I'm going to start chasing you up.

With bloodhounds. Bloodhounds made of knives.