Main Menu

Dr WTF?! 2012

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 July, 2011, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Submissions time - !!!

It must be about Doctor Who.

But not as you know it. A one-off adventure for an alternate Doctor - no canon, no arcs, no melodrama, no familiar faces - as surreal and as a curious as you can make it. Returning writers must come up with a new Doctor - NO ARCS I SAY!

Writers: One to five pagers - with a summary included. Deadline ISN'T the first of September but that IS when I'll be sending stuff off to artists then, so aim for that. I shouldn't imagine I'll be taking stuff beyond October.

Artists: Register your interest with me, I'll send you scripts that suit you. Or I won't, I might just LAUGH AT YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHA*

*this isn't likely.

If you want to work with someone in particular then run it past me first, I'm not reluctant to put people in the same teams they were last issue but I must stress we won't be going with the same Doctors.

Very excited!

A word on physical copies of Dr WTF 2011 -

I've noted everyone who wants one (give me a shout if you do) and I'll stick it on top of the print order for Birmingham. Also - I have an extra space on my table at aforementioned Birmingham - who wants to join in and promote the WTF?!

:D O

Cthulouis

Sign me up for art duties! Here's hoping for wacky dalek fun!

strontium_dog_90

Are submissions open to people that didn't work on the previous issue? I'm up for submitting a script if so :-)

Greg M.

Woo-hoo, I'm up for a second bout of scripting for this mad glorious escapade! Shame I can't revisit last year's characters (Bosie's dialogue was a lot of fun to write), but I'm sure I can come up with something suitably unhinged.

CrazyFoxMachine

Submissions are open to everyone and anyone Stront - looking forward to seeing them :D

JMWhiteley

I'll have to put my thinking cap on.

Christov

Chris Fain

I'm ecstatic at the moment. I mean not only do I have an idea for this, but I caught it at the beginning.

clavell

This is interesting.

I'm in.

- C
Writing Future Shocks is hard !

Pauul

I'll have a think.

I'm a Doctor Who fan but I only want to submit something if I can think up a good story.

Chris Fain

My story is submitted. Thumbs crossed.

Alski

I will have a think. Artists?

Meanwhile, I still need a hard copy
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

Greg M.

A wave of terrible inspiration has washed over me, and lunatic concepts for this now besiege my brain. Be afraid...  ;)

ozebane

Oooh, exciting stuff! I shall formulate a script post-haste!

Danbell

I'd be up for drawing a story. Sign me up.

Dan