Main Menu

2000AD Progs 1-3 at 8p each

Started by Wake, 27 October, 2003, 04:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

3 sets are required for each of his old aliases.  One of the downsides from faking your own demise so many times!

If you ever want someone to look after a set DD, just give me a call.

Devons Daddy

but im a good home.

i have set (1) 1 -10 & 11-20 all framed up in full glass. progs 1- 2 - 3 in single full glass also.looks superb.

then i have my ,truth be know. investment set for which i am looking for prog 4. some day i will sell this set. but not yet for many many many years.

i lots of doubles between 5 and 20 as well in general as well.
i know im just rubbing it in oddboy.:~)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

lol
it was only one.not an alias. more of quietly slipping out of area. then country.then off the radar completely.

even managed to get my passport done by hand out here so no electroinc tracking either.
then like an idiot thought it was a great idea to jion friends re-U-FXXXXing-nited.

but thats one lifes little errors i geuss.dont you hate the net sometimes.

HEY oddboy. how does this effect your presidency of the club?
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Wake

Thanks for the emails.

I'm not going to say yes or no to offers for small numbers of progs until after the auctions end, since until them I won't know how hard I need to sell them.

Devons Daddy

sounds fair

thanks for keeping us in mind though wake.at least you have a pretty high chance of selling them to good homes at a price you can be happy with.

ebay looking a bit crowded this week dont you think.LOADS of progs up for sale.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Wake

Yes, which is one reason why I don't want to list any more there for the moment.

The 'insurance' prices I quoted are for bulk deals only. I'll be looking for more like double those figures for anything quoted at ?5 or less for small sales, since if I split the set I may only be able to sell less than half of it in the immediate future.

Wake

Demon Chicken

*Feels sad that he will never know the glory of the early progs*

i only have about 30 years to get them before they decompose if the trout's to be believed and based on wakes calculations I can see if I wanted a set from 1-1250(ish) I'd be a heck of a lot.  Ah well, I'll always have 8 weeks worth of progs to catch up with at christmas!

Admittedly I haven't seena  prog for 4 weeks now, but I'm doing ok.  Going "cold turkey" isn't as bad as they make out.

Wake

eBay auctions are binding, so if the final price was 8p and this wasn't due to an eBay system failure then of course I would (reluctantly) honour it.

Wake