Main Menu

Original Artwork from Halo Jones Book 3

Started by Wake, 28 November, 2003, 06:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Seventeen pages arrived in the post this morning. I've listed them and uploaded photos to the Artwork Index. Fifteen are now for sale priced between 80 and 100 pounds.

I'm afraid the photos are a little washed out from the flash. My excuse is that I was using a work camera I've never used before.

The prices are higher than for Books 1 and 2 for two reasons:

1) The artwork is physically bigger - 54cm x 45cm, which is just too wide for my A2 portfolio

2) Ian wrote just before sending them "This is the last of my supply - after this there is no more Halo apart from any commissions that I may do fresh... so I hope you can get decent prices for them."

There are no title pages I'm afriad. The ones priced at 100 are the ones that I think are the best of the bunch (obviously).

I will be at DreddCon so if anyone wants to buy a page in person that can probably be arranged, especially if it has already been paid for.

I can accept PayPal payments and now have two acounts.
wake@2000ad.org is for balance transfers and wake@2000ad.nu is for credit card payments.

Postage is 5 pounds UK or Europe, or 10 pounds worldwide.

I will try a page on eBay soon with a lower starting price (e.g. 60), but not until this list has had an initial look at the 'buy it now' prices.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: Original Artwork

http://www.2000ad.org/artwork/halo3_3_2.jpg">

Capt.Zeep

Wake, that link seems to just link back to the same message...?  Or am I being foolish?  Looks most tempting though...

Capt.Zeep

Scratch that.  I was indeed being most foolish.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Oddboy

Happily (for me) I prefer the Halo Jones page I just got compared to these book 3 pages now on offer.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Wake

This page is now on eBay for ?75

Cheers,

Wake

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2208038037" target="_blank">Alan Moore Halo Jones Book 3 Original Artwork