marvel superheroes no 390 a moore night raven text 3 pounds
mighty world of marvel no 7 a moore capt britain 3 pounds
tank girl no 2(british) 1 pound
blast no 2 l churchyard 1 pound
trident no 4 e cambell g morrison 2 pounds
will post more as i go thru them ,if interested let me know
david

Wils

If it's still available, I'd be very interested in the Marvel Superheroes 390, please. Plus, if you find any, any other doubles which include Night Raven.

Cheers.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

starscape

Have either of you got the Night Raven Graphic Novel House of Cards?  If not, you might want to have a look at...

Link: http://superherostore.150m.com/marveluk.htm" target="_blank">Superhero Store Marvel UK

Buddy

What's this??

Miracleman No.s 15 & 16 ?100 EACH!!!

Why?

Want to buy some?

Matt Timson

I seem to recall them being like rocking horse shit at the time- and good- but I wouldn't pay a hundred boys each for 'em!

I liked comics much more back then...
Pffft...

Byron Virgo

"Miracleman No.s 15 & 16 ?100 EACH!!!"

Thats a joke right?! No comic book could ever EVER be worth that amount. Thats just stupid. Plus, if you shop around you can find them much cheaper (my copies were bought for about fifteen and three quid respectively). Didn't pay more than fifty quid for all the issues in total.

Deinitely interested in that Trident #4 though.

Generally Contrary

I just bought Miracleman 16 for 95p.  Is this something different?  Alan Moore - Eclipse Comics - December 1989?

Byron Virgo

Thats the chap! You see - I said you could get it cheap if you shopped around, and Mr. Contrary there got it even cheaper than I did (bastard).

maryanddavid

it urs wils, mail me and we can sort the details
heres more
preacher no 5, 7 3ea
preacher 17 1
kingdom come no1 3 pounds
invisibles vol 2 no 21  2 pounds
miracleman no 1 3 pounds
egypt no2 outcasts no 6,8 dreaming 37,39 sandman no 65 all 1 ea
all are in good condition,btw ill also listen toany swopas well
david
ps i also have a shot of famous monsters of filmland from the 60 and 70s if anyone is interested

Generally Contrary

Yes - nice bit of shopping today:

Miracleman 8, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22 (95p each)

Doom Patrol (Morrison run) 19(first issue), 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 34, 38 (between ?2.50 and 75p)

All in good condition - until I sat down to read Doom Patrol 20, cup of tea in hand.  The comic was open on the floor, and... no, I did't spill my tea.  My besocked big toe applied just enough pressure to hold the cover down as I picked it up - ripped the spine.
And I always said I didn't care about the comic - as long as you could read it but... but... but...

starscape

The Miracleman's are over priced now - around 18 months ago, they regularly went for over ?100 on eBay, so they were actually a good deal then (Mile High had them for ?150 at the time and they'd sell out as soon as they came in).  #15 was even rated one of the rarest comics by that short-lived Titan publication (the name escapes me).  I guess everyone traded in their books so now there's a glut in the market.