Main Menu

Judge Dredd Movie is Green Lit!

Started by w3bz, 19 December, 2008, 05:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Rebellion and 2000 AD are proud to announce that Judge Dredd is coming to a cinema near you soon!

Together with DNA Films, the movie production company behind such great sci-fi movies such as Sunshine and 28 Weeks Later, Judge Dredd will go into production in 2009.

Jason Kingsley, CEO and Creative Director said, 'We can't give away too many details at this point, but we're looking forward to working with DNA Films to bring Judge Dredd back to the big screen.'

We'll keep you up to date with breaking news as it happens!

Martin Jameson

Gavin_Leahy_Block

IndigoPrime

Hmm. So the rumours were true. Let's hope that 1) it gets to production, and; 2) it's not utter bollocks.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dark Jimbo

Just keep Rob Schneider well away from it.
@jamesfeistdraws

Kerrin

Seriously? Should be interesting. Amen on the Schneider avoidance. Though Deuce Bigalo did make me laugh like a drain. No, no, best we have him shot, just in case.

Jim_Campbell

Oh, God ... I've just taken a look at alt.comics.2000ad where reaction from a certain quarter has been, well, predictable.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

COMMANDO FORCES

DROKKIN' HELL

put me down for any crowd scene........................pretty please
:oops:

Roger Godpleton

I demand the following cast or I just might kill myself and it will be all your fault:

Dredd: Statham (duh)
Giant: Kimbo Slice
Anderson: Shannon Tweed
Judge Death: David Walliams
Pat Mills: George Clooney
Dolman: Ralf Little
Orlok: Will Mellor
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Kerrin

Quote from: "Jim_Campbell"I've just taken a look at alt.comics.2000ad where reaction from a certain quarter has been, well, predictable
AHA! So that is the sc*j* of which none of you will speak.

Bouwel

*falls over and chimes once*

Good heavens...

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-