Main Menu

"Journey" (2011)

Started by Goaty, 03 November, 2011, 08:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

I know it is odd one to put on this thread, as it is my debut short film! as it called "Journey".

Part of my SillyWorld Films!

Only filmed that last Saturday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zczSZWMEWP4

Buttonman

You should rename that 'The Shitey Journey : Do Stop Believing'.

You look like Louis Theroux.

That is all.

COMMANDO FORCES

I hope you know, I'm never going to get those minutes of my life back, so thank God I watched it at work.

Are you going to tell us what it was all about, as I'm buggered if I know. Also did you make it silent to show us how you see the world, just curious as at first I thought my phone was playing up!
By the way I did recognise the location from the beach shot and was that Slash walking past you in the street?

Goaty

So Sorry to got you to watch it, as it was time of moment to make that in a day with a day trip to Whitby!

It about the Journey, as the living Journey, and the afterlife journey, as before and after! Damn, not work for you here :( Well I try! And sorry for no sounds, as I am myself Deaf, as cant pick right music etc for it!!!

TordelBack

That was pretty cool - and you're the image of your SillyWorld avatar!  The cine-camera/Super-8 effects were nice, gave it a a sort of chess-free Bergman portentiousness - if you'd gone during goth-season you could have had the full Seventh Seal package.

COMMANDO FORCES

I knew you were deaf Goaty from the blurb on your youtube channel. What I meant was backround noise of the sea, the train, people in the streets, etc... I wasn't expecting a full orcheatral arrangement  ;)

Goaty

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 04 November, 2011, 08:24:09 PM
I knew you were deaf Goaty from the blurb on your youtube channel. What I meant was backround noise of the sea, the train, people in the streets, etc... I wasn't expecting a full orcheatral arrangement  ;)

Yeah I know that, as thought background noises would be fine, BUT last saturday, there was lots of Gothic people there, cos it was Halloween weekend in Whitby, really lots of loud sounds and not easy when try filming the scenes with that! sorry as this upload is 2nd one, as first one with the background noise, and friends says it very white noise!

Thanks TordelBack for great feedback, well be amazed as it was 8mm App of iPhone! hehe! would make this short film better by get someone dressing up as Death, but there was lots of Death-looking gothic people there! Haha!