Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files 18

Started by radiator, 07 September, 2011, 11:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigal

Quote from: The Cosh on 04 August, 2013, 12:26:39 PM
It would be pretty daft not to just read them in order.

I never, ever claimed to be sensible. That plus the fact that I developed an incredibly acute degree of self awareness around the fact that I seemed to like the relatively more recent material which seemed to portray a more nuanced Dredd. Earlier stuff gave me the impression of being more one dimensional. I targeted my meagre resources accordingly.

Simon Beigh

Quote from: Greg M. on 04 August, 2013, 11:59:36 AM
I would take 11 over 18 - 11 includes Oz and the 'Revolution' storyline, both of which are essential. Plus - 'The Raggedy Man', a personal favourite.

Praise be! I am absolutely bloody awful at remembering comic book stories from my childhood. And when I just read Greg's post saying 'The Raggedy Man' a wave of nostalgia crept over me and a tingle ran down my spine. I bloody remember that story! Huzzah! Thanks Greg, you've made my day :) Everything else is a complete blank except Strontium Dog 'Bitch' and now Raggedy Man! I'm going to order CCF 11 right now (which is cool, because I finished CCF 10 a while ago so am not reading them out of order)...

Greg M.

Simon Beigh

Bloody hell - it's almost like yesterday  :lol: That's just so weird. Haven't remembered a single other Dredd story from my childhood!!

Brilliant stuff :D