Main Menu

FREE (almost) and Cheap comics!

Started by Bolt-01, 29 June, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

As a happy customer just wanted to say that Bolt does indeed offer exception value and if you aren't exploiting his generosity for personal gain then you are a damned fool... though there's another one I might be after here, so you can stay away from that!

Hawkmumbler

Damn! Due too time restraints I missed out on them Cerebus books! But mighty good find to anyone who got them and i'll chip in that Bolts practicaly giving these goodies away!

Dandontdare

I love all the targeted ads for "strontium bone maker" tablets that appear under your listings!  Now why would that be? :lol:

Bolt-01

Ah, Phil- I've no idea at all why they appear...

BUY DOGBREATH!

And  a sincere thanks to all those boarders who are picking up bargains.

Bolt-01

Why, hello there...

This weeks items have all been added to the Bolt Vault Ebay page, and the ones listed last week all finish this afternoon.

Splundigs!

Bolt-01

Hey, there Squaxx!

Just a reminder to those of you with an interest that the latest batch of comics finish this afternoon and there will be a new selection going up this week at approx noon (If I've managed to schedule everything properly)

Thanks to all for looking and I hope that you manage to pick up a bargain.

Colin YNWA

Okay while I've clearly gained advantage from you having to have a clear out its time to slow down. Week after week you're draining my will and forcing yet more conversations around the Taylor household that revolve around the fact that, no, in fact you can never have too many comics. First Love and Rockets, then Elephantmen and Cinebooks NOW its Kane trades. Damn it do you not see that simply shifting the problem of comic over indulgence isn't solving it, its simple giving it to someone else.

DAMN YOUR GREAT DEALS!

Colin YNWA

HA! That's teach me, snipped at the last on those Kane trades.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Hey, there Squaxx. The Bolt Vault Ebay has been updated for the week, and the goods from last week are now in their last hour, so if you were hovering or wondering about grabbing a bargain- now is the time to get stuck in.

Thanks.

Hawkmumbler

Very much interested in that Richard Corben Sinbad book.

Bolt-01

Hawk, I agonised very much over that. It is a superb piece of work. Good luck.

Hawkmumbler

Snipping out to be illegal! Ah well.

Bolt-01

Hawk, I've just seen this and sorry to see you missed out on the Corben.

I do have a copy of Bloodstar if you want to make me an offer for that? I could bring it to TB to save post as well.

Anyhoo- there is a fresh crop of titles in the vault as of this afternoon

Many thanks for looking.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Bolt-01

Well, it's been a while since I posted here, but there is now a fresh batch of goodies in the Bolt Vault Ebay.

Thanks for taking a look.