Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

24,000 is a dangerous age, Cynthia.

I think I shall rest my keyboard (if not my eyes) at this base-ten apposite point, and attend to real life for a while.  Stay slappy, peeps and creeps!

Hawkmumbler

And so it is passed, once again Judge Tordels leaves his duties on the street to bring law to the lawless. May his spud gun always fire true.

-------------------------------------------------

On a more positive note, he, I really like the look of Doctor Who season 11 so far!

Tjm86

Still not got round to watching season 10 of Doctor Who yet.  Need to get caught up so I can do a proper fanboy strop.  Apparently they're even redoing the theme tune.  What next?  A female doctor?

Hawkmumbler

The hilarious thing about the theme tune ou cry is, well, it's changed almost every season since 1964....

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 28 June, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
The hilarious thing about the theme tune outcry is, well, it's changed regenerated almost every season since 1964....

FTFY
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

The new companion keeps banging on about being a Baldwin. Whatever that means.

The Legendary Shark

She must be after the old clothing factory on Coronation Street (which was still in full swing the last time I watched it).

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

That didn't work out so well for the boys of the Dwarf.

Dandontdare

"Elon Musk accused of stealing farting unicorn"

That's not a headline you see every day.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

This world cup has been pretty good so far.
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

You're right, it has been good - it's hardly penetrated my consciousness at all.

:D

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IAMTHESYSTEM

It's hot outside. It's hot in the shade which is even worse. Tried the old Ice Cube on my head trick and it ain't even 11:00 AM.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

paddykafka

By 'Ice Cube' I assume you're not referring to the Rapper? ;)

Frank