Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Cheers for the link. It's probably the only way I'll get any props.

radiator

Speaks a lot for the filmmaker's integrity and attention to detail that even the off-screen judge characters were named after characters from the comic, even if it's an in-joke and has no impact on the plot.

Entered the competition even though I have no idea what I'd do with the suit if I won, aside from winning at Halloween. Still, be nice to own a little piece of the movie, like a belt or something.

opaque

Quote from: radiator on 22 January, 2013, 07:58:59 PM

Entered the competition even though I have no idea what I'd do with the suit if I won

Give it to me ;)

strangelysaucy

Quote from: opaque on 22 January, 2013, 08:14:42 PM
Quote from: radiator on 22 January, 2013, 07:58:59 PM

Entered the competition even though I have no idea what I'd do with the suit if I won

Give it to me ;)

no! to me! I'm older
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy

opaque

You do have a better beard :P

COMMANDO FORCES

Are your wallets cowering in fear as tomorrow grows ever nearer?

Yes folks, soon the insanity will begin as people make tentaive bids, just to see if someone else will come straight in with a counter bid! I fear that it may end up with tears being shed, just like the great LEAHY/WELLS auction frenzy at the last Hi-Ex!  ;)

Whatever happens, I wish our forum luck and hope to see a few of you on the other side with at least a few items on show between us all  :thumbsup:

Spikes

Been looking forward to this! Im not after owt major - not that i could afford owt like that anyway, but it would be nice to snag summat little. Slo-Mo inhaler, anyone?

opaque

Do we know how long the auctions last?

Fisticuffs

Sat here refreshing the auction page, I want to see it all dammit! Anyone know what time it starts?

Banners

opaque

Ah 7 days long auctions. That seems sensible.

COMMANDO FORCES

IT'S LIVE. Look at the shiny objects. I've now decided to bid on every item just to have a :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

I just put £500 in on the first item and I'm winning as it's only at £360 with 7 bids :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

Drokk, outbid as it's jumped to £720, nope £819  :crazy:

COMMANDO FORCES

That first item Judge Dredd Complete Costume & Utility Belt (with Stunt Double components) - 001 is now at £2,349.00