Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Got out of work 5 hours early. Happy freakin New year
You may quote me on that.

hippynumber1

After a truly shitty end to 2014 and a mostly really crappy 2015 my girlfriend is in the early stages of labour RIGHT FUCKING NOW! Contractions are irregular at the moment and the closest they've been is every five minutes so birth is a long way off yet but I'm finding it difficult to keep a lid on it. She thinks I'm being incredibly calm but, you know, this is a bit exciting, innit!  :o

maryanddavid

TordelBack

Oh to be in your shoes again Hippy, if not your girlfriend's, there's no thrillride like it!  Very best to you and your good lady.

Colin YNWA

Quick while she's busy get on with the model Mill... oh okay then. MASSIVE Congratulations. Hope it all goes well and 2016 has a very happy start for you both.

Hawkmumbler

Babies! Babies everywhere!

Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Hippy!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Minkyboy

Go go Hippy, and a Happy New Year to the mini - hipster!
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

von Boom

sheridan

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 31 December, 2015, 08:27:26 PM
After a truly shitty end to 2014 and a mostly really crappy 2015 my girlfriend is in the early stages of labour RIGHT FUCKING NOW! Contractions are irregular at the moment and the closest they've been is every five minutes so birth is a long way off yet but I'm finding it difficult to keep a lid on it. She thinks I'm being incredibly calm but, you know, this is a bit exciting, innit!  :o

Congratulations - went to the traditional NYE party last night of some friends of mine, and their three week-old daughter - I hope your girlfriend had a quicker labour than my friend (hers was well over a days worth, but worth it now).

hippynumber1

And then this happened! 1st January, 2016, 10.15pm, George Leslie Spencer entered this world at 6lb 4oz. My girlfriend was wonderful throughout the whole pregnancy and all 27 hours of labour (I'm so glad I'm not a woman)!

The Legendary Shark

Awww. Welcome to Earth, George, I hope you enjoy it here - it's not a bad old place, on the whole.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 02 January, 2016, 04:58:08 PM
And then this happened! 1st January, 2016, 10.15pm, George Leslie Spencer entered this world at 6lb 4oz.

Wonderful news.
Welcome to the forum, Hippynumber2!

ZenArcade

Delightful stuff Hippy#1: welcome to the world George young fella. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Hawkmumbler

'Sniff' He looks like a little version of the original Hipp. 'Sniff'

A very heart felt congratulations to the Hippy family!