Main Menu

Come and fight zombies.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 04 April, 2006, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

i'm acop called officer mogzilla and a zombie called elvis burger in the regular game...didnt read the rules so mogzilla is getting munched in his sleep!!!

and a private armer in the romero setting

ThryllSeekyr

Look at for a Zombie called 'Rotz Alot'

That one is mine.

Created today.

I just about took down chracter by the name of Jebus123.

ThryllSeekyr

satchmo

The Sausage King of Chicago?

Oh no that was Abe Frohman, sorry.

ThryllSeekyr

He just shot me 20 minutes ago for five points.

Keef Monkey

I joined the Romero one as well, as Tromatron. Really I'm sure I could find better names, but EVERYTHING appears to be taken! Still not sure what I'm doing.

mogzilla

...aaand oficer mogzilla is undead! i knew i shouldnt have fallen asleep in the street!

ThryllSeekyr

I beleive I am now sleeping at a location north east of the Poice Depot in VineTown.

So far I have been shot dead twice.

It's not really worth while movieing around tooo much ithout all my points.

ThryllSeekyr

I am lying dead in Shaft grove if anybody wants to revive a Zombie.

Funt Solo

You've got to stand up to be revived.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

mogzilla

pinkydinkydoo my fireman is dead.i thought i was safe! pvte armer left!

ThryllSeekyr

Standing( 50 Hit Points), and awake( 7 Action Points) under the Bhore Monument with 25 other zombies.

ThryllSeekyr

I now also have human fire fighter called Seagrave ( I named him after a Fire and Ladder Truck.) who is dressed naturally as a fire -fighter.

Standing inside The Barter road Fire Depot in amongst a bunch of other humans.

I'm still at first level, and feeling pretty healthy on 50 hitpoints. Only feeling slightly drowsy at 3 action points. Having left the fire depot just recently to dispatch one zombie with my fire-axe. I had to attack it between twenty to thirty times before it fell.

ned-kogar

If you're in Monroeville, look out for some a'hole called Father Humphries... he killed my sleeping fire fighter Edgar Boon, saying "With this final shot, I deliver you to your new life."

Nice to see someone rationalise their xp harvesting cynicism.

ThryllSeekyr

My new is in character is in West Grayside.

I just wondering if being ataked while you still have A.Ps. is any diffrent to when you don't. Meaning when your character is asleep.