Main Menu

Judge badges in!!

Started by mimikeke, 10 February, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mimikeke

I just got me and my bridesmaids badges in from a guy on the RPF.  Super well made, heavy, and he even added clasps on the back.

It's super popular now to have the traditional classy wedding, but then take a few fun bridal party photos...the girls are going to be Judges and the boys are going to be Marvel SHIELD agents (me and my fiance met working on Marvel stuff) :)  My maid of honor is a 3d artist and will be 3d printing the SHIELD badges for me.

Just excited, it's been a Dredd weekend, wanted to share :)

My poor fiance has been putting up with my 2 month obsession, he even made me Judge ornaments as an Xmas gift haha.

Spaceghost

Those are fantastic! Are you going for the full Judge uniforms?  ;)

Quote from: mimikeke on 10 February, 2014, 11:33:44 PM
My poor fiance has been putting up with my 2 month obsession.

Wait until it dawns on him that it's going to be a LIFELONG obsession.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

mimikeke

Haha just the badges for the photos. I'd love to have a helmet just for fun in the future but they're quite expensive.

von Boom

If your fiancée can't deal with your obsession I'm sure there are plenty here on the board that would step in for him.

mimikeke

Quote from: von Boom on 11 February, 2014, 01:49:57 PM
If your fiancée can't deal with your obsession I'm sure there are plenty here on the board that would step in for him.

haha  :lol:

Well, I work in video games so I have to listen to other people's obsessions all day too, so it evens itself out  :D

Steve Green

Maybe the wedding tables should be cityblock themed. If you want potential block wars.

mimikeke

Quote from: Steve Green on 11 February, 2014, 07:59:02 PM
Maybe the wedding tables should be cityblock themed. If you want potential block wars.

Oh zing!

Meant to say in the previous post, like I said, if you have an existing name it'll be cheaper.

mimikeke

Actual photo from the RPF guy's wedding who made my badges.  Said something about "The judgement is life without parole"  :rolleyes:  Somehow got his wife to agree to this!  hehe

ZenArcade

Sounds as if the girl needs a medal not a badge!
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

JudgeGerry

Excellent Work there Mimikeke.  I have got a Couple of Badges and other bits from the same maker. He does fantastic work  :cool:

This Dredd obsession can be an expensive business but lots of fun  :D