Main Menu

40 Years Creep (Subscriber T-Shirt)

Started by Arkwright99, 23 January, 2017, 03:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

hippynumber1

Dandontdare

Yay, mine's arrived  :D ... and it's a depressingly well-fitting XL  :'(

Tjm86

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 27 January, 2017, 11:38:14 AM
Sorry for picking this old scab, but all of you are 'annual' subs, yes? Not monthlies?

Aye, this is a bit galling as a monthly subscriber.  Regular payment month in, month out.  It actually costs more for a monthly than annual subscription (186 (12 x 15.50) vs 170).  Never have fully understood the logic on this one. 

Not even an offer to purchase either.   :(

Eme

t'was a wondrous surprise through the post !

sheridan

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 27 January, 2017, 11:30:40 AM
Mine arrived today. Rebellion seems to be of the opinion that print subscriber gifts are just that, rather than purely gifts to tempt new subscribers on board.

When did this start?  I was a subscriber a decade and a half ago and only got the gift the first time I subscribed.  After a few house moves it lapsed and when I started again I didn't get any new gifts :(

SIP

Quote from: Tjm86 on 27 January, 2017, 06:03:47 PM
Quote from: Bolt-01 on 27 January, 2017, 11:38:14 AM
Sorry for picking this old scab, but all of you are 'annual' subs, yes? Not monthlies?

Aye, this is a bit galling as a monthly subscriber.  Regular payment month in, month out.  It actually costs more for a monthly than annual subscription (186 (12 x 15.50) vs 170).  Never have fully understood the logic on this one. 

Not even an offer to purchase either.   :(

Yup, subscriber to the prog and Meg for more years than I care to remember and to be honest these kind of things do p*ss me off.

Eamonn Clarke

Error in my listing which hopefully I can correct later. It is indeed free postage and not the £2 it currently states.

Woolly

Been an annual prog & meg subscriber for a couple of years now, and usually don't get the gifts as they're not being offered when my renewal goes through - but not this time!
Lovely surprise when it plopped through the letterbox. Alas its an XL, and sadly no part of my feeble frame could ever be classed as XL (sorry ladies!).
Still nice to get one though. Thanks Tharg  :thumbsup:

Eme

when is the actual 40th specific date ? Want to make sure the shirt isn't smelly, but wearable then ;)

Steamrunner

Yeah, add me to the list of people perplexed as to why long-standing monthly subscribers (in my case for many, many years) miss out on these...    :-(

COMMANDO FORCES

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 February, 2017, 07:00:09 PM
I've got one and I don't subscribe :crazy:
They must have missed the memo regarding the cave closure!