Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

CFM - that logo on Feisty's T-shirt... I know that from somewhere don't I? Put me out of my misery! (cool image btw)

Emperor

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 04 April, 2011, 04:39:40 PM
CFM - that logo on Feisty's T-shirt... I know that from somewhere don't I? Put me out of my misery! (cool image btw)

The Eagle?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Dark Jimbo

Alas, to my regret I have no such t-shirt in real life!

Here's Ben Daimio, BPRD's undead were-jaguar extraordinnaire, scribbled for Chris Askham's blog:

@jamesfeistdraws

Greg M.

Ah, 'Captain Zombie', my favourite member of the BPRD cast. That's some superb stuff, Jimbo: he looks a little like a mutilated Bill Savage (with a touch of Japanese ancestry.)

CrazyFoxMachine

Amazing stuff of course Feist!

...and the Eagle is related of course, to your amazing shortlisted cover for the awards back when.

Darren Stephens

My contribution to the weekly art themed blog. I had to leave the background un-inked due to crappy time shortage issues n that, but you get the idea.  :)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

mygrimmbrother

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Emperor on 04 April, 2011, 04:40:29 PM
Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 04 April, 2011, 04:39:40 PM

The Eagle?

Oh my god. I'll be in the corner, with the pointy hat on, until further notice.

Cpt Rhodes

Something from me that doesn't feature Nazi Vampires for a change.

dancornwell

lovely work that. nice in a frame and on my wall

Mardroid

NeilFord

Wow! So cinematic, like one of Scorsese's operatic openings.

NeilFord

My Hellboy contribution to TWTAB:

Cpt Rhodes

I think that's one of my favouroutes of yours so far Neil.
Really strong Image and great design use of the B/W

staticgirl

Alex - of all the steampunk images I've seen that looks the most like it could have happened. I think it's because you have moving people burred like in an old photograph and the styles of the housing and fashions all seem right. People often forget about the face fur on the men for example or put make up on the women...

Neil - I like how you do a cross over between the starry background and Hellboy's legs in that pic.