Main Menu

Selection of original artwork on ebay

Started by Garbs, 22 April, 2019, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garbs

A number of pages, including some by Mick McMahon and Carlos Ezquerra.
Please see others items once on there.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Garbs on 22 April, 2019, 10:02:55 PM
A number of pages, including some by Mick McMahon and Carlos Ezquerra.
Please see others items once on there.

Link...?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Trooper McFad

Some classic pages there -I better put a quid on the euro draw tonight if I want any of it 😳

Good luck Garbs hope you get a bite or 2
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

ming

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 23 April, 2019, 12:23:52 PMChrist on a bike... I wish I had the spare cash for several of those!

Me too. That Block Mania page is just glorious...  I considered selling my McMahon Cursed Earth page recently but came to my senses once the fact I'd never be able to replace it sank in.  Ah, for a few hundred quid and a time machine, eh?

Dr Feeley Good

Some absolutely amazing artwork there Adam, shame you are getting out of the collecting game, I would have traded a few pieces for that Block Mania page... Lovely :D

Colin YNWA

Garbs

Sad times but finances dictate they've got to go. I hope someone gets further enjoyment out of them.

Tjm86

And to add insult to injury someone has put a seminal piece of Apocalypse War artwork up for sale.  The formation of the 'Dirty Dozen' .... £1200 odd quid!

Geoff

Quote from: Tjm86 on 25 April, 2019, 01:58:27 PM
And to add insult to injury someone has put a seminal piece of Apocalypse War artwork up for sale.  The formation of the 'Dirty Dozen' .... £1200 odd quid!

That started off as £1700, believe it or not!

Tjm86

Well considering the three or four Bolland pieces that are up for nearly £7k, it is not completely surprising.

A bit optimistic perhaps.  Would have been better starting at the £500 mark and letting it go from there.  The last AW piece I saw on eBay was the Kazan button pushing cover which went for a little over £2k IIRC.  That was a good few years back now.

hippynumber1

Worth noting that those Bolland pages have been there for a good, long while and remain unsold. There's an Invisibles cover for a little over £4K that started much higher and, again, remains unsold.

Dr Feeley Good

I used to own that Apocalypse War page, I bought it from Rufus when he was first setting up Artdroids, £275 I paid for it!!  :o

Garbs