Main Menu

2012 Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

Well done everyone. Fantastic work.

I didn't have a chance to comment on each and every one as I do every year. But I will say: Darren – that is amazing. And Megabus - outrageously good stuff. I am humbled that I finally get a block. Not worthy.

After many hours, I abandoned ship with mine. Would've taken too long to finish so I knocked out a quick doodle. At least I have a head start for next year. Can I book 1 Dec 2013?

von Boom

This was a fantastic calendar. Well done to all and thank you for all your excellent work.

Happy Christmas.

Buttonman

Well done and many thanks to all contributors - and to Pete for organising as always.

SKD

Thanks to all for their wonderful contributions making this another memorable year.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Stew.

Albion

Thread of the year. Well done everyone. I enjoyed them all.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Zarjazzer

Wow what a great way to celebrate Grudmas. Congrats and thanks to all those contributors, fabulous stuff.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Steve Green

Well done everyone, a great end to the anniversary year.

SmallBlueThing

Absolutely unbelievable quality this year. And one in the face for anyone who thinks those who hang about here are a bunch of moaning talentless shitrags with delusions of entitlement.
From Megabus's superb comic (how many of us can lay claim to a massive undertaking like that) to Burdis and Green's funny littke video by way of obscene cartoons and songs and everything else, it's been an absolute pleasure.

SBT

IAMTHESYSTEM

Genius stuff to help me forget what a crap year 2012 is.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Colin YNWA

Well I saved my look at the advent calendar to last when I finally got a chance to catch up with my favourite place on the web and it was well worth the weight. Massive well done to all concerned, such effort has gone into it (second year on the bounce I've passed, last year I had a good excuse, this year I'm just rubbish, hopefully no excuses next) and while its silly to pick out anyone in particular you have to marvel at the time Megabus must have put in.

As ever a BIG BIG BIG thank you to the mighty Wells from which we all drink for organising once again.

JayzusB.Christ

Brilliant stuff, everyone.  Thoroughly enjoyed it this year and am warmly reminded why this is the best message board on the web.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Darren Stephens

Aye terrific stuff as always. Makes December fly by, especially those long days at work. I usually save the advent calendar until lunch break. January will drag now, though....  :-)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

DoomBot

Couldn't find the time to take part this year which bothers me, but totally enjoyed each and every submission. Special mention to megabus - that was a monumental effort!

And thanks to Pete for organising it

Merry Christmas

Pete Wells

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 December, 2012, 07:26:08 PM
As ever a BIG BIG BIG thank you to the mighty Wells from which we all drink for organising once again.

Thanks Colin and others! I was busy as f**k this year so left it quite late to contact the pros. The fact that more than a dozen found time to give us something was absolutely fantastic.

A brilliant year this year, it'd be wrong to single people out but we've all got to take our hats off to Megabus, lets hope he's got his thinking cap on for next year... Over 4000 views this year, not too shabby!

Remember to vote for your favourite covers before January 4th!

maryanddavid

I had a good look through last night and they are great!, Well done all and you too Pete!