Main Menu

Prog 2013 - Infernal Investigations

Started by Mattofthespurs, 09 January, 2017, 09:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Kingmaker is still very much in the build up phase, not a great deal to it right now. That being said, it has potential like few thrills i've seen in ages. It's an utterly joyous execution and anything that gives me Hinterkind vibes is a winner.

johnnystress

Getting through the unread pile that has amassed since Christmas, I was pleased to see I have finally made it into the prog --sort of! :D

That's me with the quiff, my bro with the chops and our family dog "Woody" as Rufus.

TordelBack

So now isn't the best time to mention that I thought these guys were a riff on the Balls Brothers?  :lol:

Good to see you round these parts again Johnny, and congrats on immortality!

johnnystress

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 February, 2017, 03:54:33 PM
So now isn't the best time to mention that I thought these guys were a riff on the Balls Brothers?  :lol:

Hello Tordelback. I lurk occasionally but I don't know most people here anymore...it scares me.

sheridan

Quote from: johnnystress on 03 February, 2017, 04:41:36 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 03 February, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

Hello Tordelback. I lurk occasionally but I don't know most people here anymore...it scares me.

I thought they were the Balls Brothers too!  Johnny - if you ever want to cosplay, there's your opportunity right there :)