Main Menu

40th Anniversary Prog. Probably a stupid question.

Started by Mattofthespurs, 12 February, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassstanley

Hmm. My pre-order hasn't arrived. Any news on when these are being posted?

James Stacey

nor has mine :( tempted to pop into WHSmiths on the way home

Mardroid

Quote from: James Stacey on 23 February, 2017, 01:32:38 PM
nor has mine :( tempted to pop into WHSmiths on the way home

Nor mine, but still quite early days. I did pop in W H Smith's a short while ago, but it wasn't there. Not that I can  really justify buying it again (although I might have fallen to temptation. If that other cracking B cover had been there*), but I was curious. I find WHS is a bit hit and miss with the prog from store to store.

*and I'm not one to double dip for just a change of cover, usually.

Batman's Superior Cousin

If it hasn't arrived by Saturday morning/afternoon, then I should start worrying & phone up  for an answer!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Jim_Campbell

Just got a shipping notification on my order for this. I'm assuming demand has been pretty high and it's taking longer than expected to get all the orders out of the door.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Mardroid

Beaker

Mine's on the way....with the regular prog, the special and an SFX. That's taken care of this weekend's reading. :)
"I've got 'em.....I just ain't scratching!'

Taryn Tailz

My thoroughly rural local shop, which is run by the village committee and only opens 8am-12am, secured a copy of the David Aja Variant without my even having to ask for it. Bearing in mind the only copy of 2000AD it ever gets in is the one reserved for me, and the result is that I sit here openly mocking all of you who have yet to receive it. :P haha*

(*Said with tongue thoroughly in cheek, of course. ;) )

The Adventurer

Quote from: Timothy on 14 February, 2017, 06:51:36 PM
Another question. Will digital buyers have to choose their cover, or will they get both like they did with Prog 2000?

I hadn't seen this answered yet. Digital has both covers.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Magnetica

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Magnetica on 24 February, 2017, 11:29:28 AM
Postie has just delivered both of my copies.

When did you get your 'dispatched' email?
I got mine yesterday and hoping that the special is delivered tomorrow along with the Prog.

Dandontdare

ordered mine from the 2000ad shop yesterday and got a dispatch email within a few hours!

Tjm86

Had dispatch email earlier in the week but still no sign of them.   :(

Magnetica

Got the "dispatched" emails on Weds. Plus two (1 per cover) inviting me to buy them.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Magnetica on 24 February, 2017, 03:36:37 PM
Got the "dispatched" emails on Weds. Plus two (1 per cover) inviting me to buy them.

Cheers. Means I might get them tomorrow. Monday at the latest if not.