Main Menu

Prog 2026 - The Reeks Shall Not Inherit the Earth

Started by hippynumber1, 08 April, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

You're not wrong Moly. Four months of pretty flawless proggage so far.

Thinking some more about Harvey, I'm guessing he'll go the same way Minty did - giving a citizen the benefit of the doubt, and getting blown away for his  naivety. That's where his programming diverges from the Comportment, so that's where he'll fail. It'd be great if Dredd gave him the option of the Long Walk once he's been patched up, or even just sent him to the Townships.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 April, 2017, 05:26:21 PM
We're 1/4 of the way through the year. If you can keep this up Tharg your 40th could yet be your best yet!

Quote from: moly on 14 April, 2017, 11:08:02 AM
Great prog and at this rate 2017 could be one of the best years for quality since the millennium

The arrogance of a self quote just to emphasis that Moly ain't talkin' folly.

dweezil2

Only read Dredd and Defoe so far.
Dredd's its usually excellence with a fantastic Wagner script and brilliantly kinetic and vibrant art from McCrea and how superbly creepy was the opening part to Defoe?
And the art?  :o

Absolutely stunning Progidge!!!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Hawkmumbler

I'm lukewarm to Defoe but damned if this isn't the purdiest comic i'll read all year. Colin MacNeil, ya'll, is a bloody good artist!

norton canes

Cover: Luscious work from Robinson and Teague

Judge Dredd: ++ TOP THRILL ++ Breathtakingly plotted, absolutely cannot wait to see how it resolves. Does it matter if Harvey's destroyed? They'll just build plenty more.

Defoe: Nice set-up but it's all about the art here, Pat Mills wisely giving Colin MacNeil every opportunity to shine - which he does, with aplomb

Brink: Another 'quiet' episode in the slow-burner. No less of an engrossing read, but hoping for energetic developments soon (which I'm sure we'll get)

Scarlet Traces: Mad. I've gone from 'its' not clicking' to 'no idea what to think of this', which I guess is a step forward.

Deadworld: Ew! The creepiest thing about the cutlery assault frames is that as each cadet is attacked the others seem to be just watching, paralyzed by the horror of it. Nice!   

sheridan

Quote from: norton canes on 17 April, 2017, 02:45:53 PM
Judge Dredd: ++ TOP THRILL ++ Breathtakingly plotted, absolutely cannot wait to see how it resolves. Does it matter if Harvey's destroyed? They'll just build plenty more.

How can you say that?  Don't listen to the bad person, Harvey, they didn't mean it!