Main Menu

On telly this week

Started by Emperor, 24 December, 2011, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 22 September, 2013, 07:46:52 PM
Citizen Kane. I cant even begin to compare the two.

Thanks, you've saved me from having to make what was looking like a very difficult choice.

Goaty

Got a biggest news for you, Sauchie...  Citizen Kane will be...

... on iPlayer!

Mabs

Quote from: sauchie on 22 September, 2013, 07:44:32 PM
Quote from: Mabs on 22 September, 2013, 02:17:32 PM
Conan the Barbarian (2011) on Channel 5 tonight.

It's on at the same time as Citizen Kane (BBC Four, 9pm). I've only seen one of them, can anyone who has seen both offer an opinion on which is better?

Citizen Kane, without a doubt.

But Conan is quite fun too! I like it, I've talked about it far too often on here as to why I like it, so we'll leave it at that!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: sauchie on 22 September, 2013, 07:58:07 PM
Quote from: Hawkmonger on 22 September, 2013, 07:46:52 PM
Citizen Kane. I cant even begin to compare the two.

Thanks, you've saved me from having to make what was looking like a very difficult choice.
The sarcasm just corrupted my Ipad. :lol:

Link Prime

A film that'll be on most horror buffs top ten most f-cked up films list: 'Martyrs' is on the Horror Channel at 12.35am tonight.
I found this genuinely compelling & shocking. If you've an adamantium stomach, give it a whirl.

Hawkmumbler

I second that. Hard film to watch.

Mabs

Dark Jimbo and Hawkmonger; Blade Runner The Final Cut is on BBC4 at 10.00pm tonight. Make sure you guys check it out!

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Hawkmumbler

So long as it doesn't clash with The IT Crowd, then I will. Not how I was planning to spend my Birthday evening, but hey, got nothing better to do. :lol:

Goaty

Blade Runner was on last night, IT Crowd Final Episode tonight...

Hawkmumbler

Just realised when I checked the planner.  :lol:
Ah well, to Iplayer!

Hawkmumbler

Well that was a satisfying finale to The IT Crowd. Loved Richmond once again and getting Anonymous to feature on the shows running gag was hilarious. :lol:

Also, did anyone spot the Dredd vs. Death statue and first two case files (in the wrong order!) throughout the episode?

Frank

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 28 September, 2013, 08:24:01 AM
did anyone spot the Dredd vs. Death statue and first two case files (in the wrong order!) throughout the episode?

PUSSEY! Roy has a great comic collection.

Dandontdare

Mabs

Well that was a satisfying finale to The IT Crowd. Loved Richmond once again and getting Anonymous to feature on the shows running gag was hilarious. :lol:

Also, did anyone spot the Dredd vs. Death statue and first two case files (in the wrong order!) throughout the episode?

Wait. Do you mean our Richmond? Richmond's a T.V star?! :o

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mabs on 28 September, 2013, 09:56:57 PM

Wait. Do you mean our Richmond? Richmond's a T.V star?! :o