Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Another of my Christmas presents arrived today, from The Book Depository. It's one of the books from Mongoose Judge Dredd - Bad Moon Rising I've had a quick look and will hand it over to the wife later to be wrapped up.
I've never played a role playing game in my life so why do I buy these things, oh that's right, it has the words JUDGE DREDD on the front :-[

Mike Gloady

Life is sometimes sort of ok because I got "eyed up" by an exotic looking teenager - proving I'm still hot as fuck (as if there was any doubt).

On the down side, it was a boy.  Oh well. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

johnnystress

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 08 December, 2009, 05:26:17 PM
Life is sometimes sort of ok because I got "eyed up" by an exotic looking teenager - proving I'm still hot as fuck (as if there was any doubt).

Every holes a goal!

Mike Gloady

These bloody emos - it's so hard to tell.

No.  Not hard.  OH CURSE THIS BLOODY DELETE KEY!!!!

wild-seven

This is the first I've heard about it! *harumph!*
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

House of Usher

Quote from: johnnystress on 08 December, 2009, 05:44:28 PM
Quote from: Mike Gloady on 08 December, 2009, 05:26:17 PM

Every holes a goal!

I heard it was 'any.' But every? Strewth! That's very punk rock.  ;)
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

The internet told me to buy that Animal Collective CD so I did and it's really good.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

I bought a new backpack today. It was £20 from TK Maxx and it's quite nice.

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

I hung 12 drops of wallpaper yesterday after a 4pm late start, and I wasn't even going flat-out.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 14 December, 2009, 11:54:38 AM
I hung 12 drops of wallpaper yesterday after a 4pm late start, and I wasn't even going flat-out.

That is slacking.

I do hope that the edges of each drop of paper are not overlapping or out of plumb and that there are no bubbles or creases either.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

I left my wallet at home and had to make a mad dash back at tea-break to get it, fuming all the way.  Then I got to see the wife and two sprogs, who had all been asleep when I left, and realised my good fortune.

Mike Gloady

uncle fester

Now that's life telling you what's really important :)

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 December, 2009, 12:05:48 PM
I left my wallet at home and had to make a mad dash back at tea-break to get it, fuming all the way.  Then I got to see the wife and two sprogs, who had all been asleep when I left, and realised my good fortune.

Gah! I did that on Friday which resulted in me having nothing but the banana I had in my bag to sustain me for 10 hours.

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 December, 2009, 12:05:16 PM
I do hope that the edges of each drop of paper are not overlapping or out of plumb and that there are no bubbles or creases either.

Not much chance of them being out of plumb. Herself insists upon checking each drop with a spirit level before I move onto the next one. The walls are quite nice and flat, so no bubbles either. The paper-smoothing brush is serving me very well. Only another 24 drops to go before the carpet arrives on Friday, and another 12 to do in the uncarpeted area after that.
STRIKE !!!