Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 23 January, 2015, 04:04:11 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 23 January, 2015, 03:34:35 PM
... very real sense that the term applies to a 25 year old story...

Please don't ever, ever say America is 25 years old again please. JUST STOP IT NOW!

Christ I feel so old...

Yeah I did some counting on my fingers to make sure I had that right.  A quick glance at my decaying features in the supposedly non-reflective screen confirmed my arithmetic. 

maryanddavid

Picked it up today (2 actually one for my brother who is an occasional Squaxx) along with 2KAD and the Meg. I have not opened it yet, but it looks great. The shop had it on display in the middle of their front window, beans on one side and corn flakes on the other, looked great!  Its one of these old fashioned grocery shops that you don't see often now, busy spot though it has everything!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just saw the advert on the telly, rather than the net. Anyone else caught it on the telly yet?

Skullmo

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 January, 2015, 05:19:18 PM
Just saw the advert on the telly, rather than the net. Anyone else caught it on the telly yet?

Did you take the week off just to watch every ad break waiting for it?
It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

Zenith 666

I've been waiting to see the advert but no sign of it.then it turns up in the ads between a movie I recorded.seems to be going out after 6pm.

COMMANDO FORCES

BPP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 January, 2015, 06:49:47 PM
Just on again in the ITN News break :D

I think your wife is doing an ad break supercuts just to keep you happy.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Zenith 666 on 23 January, 2015, 06:20:15 PM
I've been waiting to see the advert but no sign of it.then it turns up in the ads between a movie I recorded.seems to be going out after 6pm.

I saw it Wednesday about 10.30 in the morning.
@jamesfeistdraws

shaolin_monkey

I saw it on the telly. It's so great to see your favourite character make an appearance on the box, eh?

A few work colleagues saw it on telly too, which they proudly announced to me shortly before I bought them an issue one each as a reward for keeping me updated with such Zarjaz news.

Echidna

It was on in the middle of The Big Bang Theory on E4 on Tuesday night. It's not often I fast-forward through a show and just watch the ads, but I had a hunch...

Mardroid

I've seen it twice on the Lifetime channel this evening.

M.I.K.

It's popping up on numerous channels at various times of day. I think it's safe to say that it's already the most televisually advertised 2000 AD related publication ever.

Tiplodocus

Picked number one up from the local newsagent and am very impressed. Will recommend it to others. (I will stick with Case Files though as I can't afford to double up plus I like things in order.).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

FP i n Edinbra unsue if when getting it.Is it a comic or a collectible different suppliers see? Meanwhile no sign in local shops andsupermarkets :o
DDT did a job on me