Main Menu

New Fantastic 4 trailer

Started by Noisybast, 19 February, 2005, 02:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

New F4 trailer posted in a variety of formats & sizes over at Ain't It Cool News.

Better than the last trailer, but still looks pants...

Link: http://www.aintitcool.com/secretdisplay.cgi?id=19443" target="_blank">http://www.aintitcool.com/secretdisplay.cgi?id=19443

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

ming

Hmmm.  Looks baaaad.

But on a lighter note, I just saw this new (to me, at least) Sin City trailer.  Now that looks worth getting out of bed for, and possibly even someone elses bed.

There's also an English version of the Appleseed trailer on the Apple site (the original Japanese trailer was better, but hey).

Link: http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/sin_city.html" target="_blank">Sssinnersss! The ssscentence is, oh, sorry..

judderman

Yeah I saw the Sin City trailer on Film 2005 last week. Great cast and it looked pretty slick. Looking forward to it.
F4 looks shite though.

Quirkafleeg

Carlsborg Expert.

Yeah, I know!

Ben Grimm is an attrocity!

Mike Carroll

Well, I like it! I think it looks like a lot of fun!

(That said, I also quite like the previous Fantastic Four movie).

-- Mike

Carlsborg Expert.

if ever there was a need for CGI, peeeaase ue it on Ben Grimms muscle..

He used to have so many levels...

Now hes just LATEX!

Carlsborg Expert.

Mike C!Do you know where can I view this *previous* movie?I have some recollection, but is slight and would appreciate,if you could help me.

(Of course I could ask HMV to sort me out a copy)

Noisybast

Doubt it - it was never actually released.
It was an ultra-low budget z-movie, made (rumour has it) purely to keep hold of the rights to the characters.
Never saw a cinema or a non-pirate video or DVD.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Buddy

Think I might be able to track a Corman Fantastic 4 copy down.

Do you really want it?

If so I'll have a go.

Never seen it myself but I understand it's pants and was only made so the production company could hold onto the rights.

Pants as it may be, The Thing looked better than that orange turd in the new version.

shazhughes

Thought I read somewhere that the Thing gets more rock like as the movie goes on. Starts out looking like the guy out of the Shield, turns in to a chewed up and spat out Orange Opal Fruit and finally at the end look like Ayers Rock with legs.

Conexus

Thought I read somewhere that the Thing gets more rock like as the movie goes on. Starts out looking like the guy out of the Shield, turns in to a chewed up and spat out Orange Opal Fruit and finally at the end look like Ayers Rock with legs.

Sounds like a load of Zaphod nostril nose to me

Carlsborg Expert.

If you accept postal cheques, then Im seriously looking for it.

CapKlep

FF does look a bit duff.
I saw the guy who plays The Thing having a coffee at Starbucks over here in Vancouver the other week, he wasn't in costume thankfully.
There is a shitload of filming taking place around here...i saw Anthony Michael Hall looking bored shitless waiting to film scenes for the dead Zone tv show the other day. They were filming right outside our office all bloody day.
BTW, I have a copy of the Cormann FF movie on cd over somewhere if nobody else can get a copy.

Cheers,
Adam

Carlsborg Expert.