Main Menu

Prog 2170 - Regened (2020)

Started by Tjm86, 23 February, 2020, 09:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

I think there has to be an aspect where quantity supports genuine experiment too: for example, Finder & Keeper did nothing for me the first time out, but this time it clicked, and if John & Leah are going to take it down the Folklore route, I'd be happy to see more. Similarly, while I'm not the target audience, Justine and In The Cold Dark in T&J hit the spot, along with Full Tilt Boogie from last year.

If these issues were one-offs, there'd be no opportunity to build a sustainably broad stable of successful All-Ages stories, but as The Plan ramps up I find I already have almost a full comics' worth of things I'd really like to read. It's not about my likes, but presumably I'm not alone.

Woolly

Well, this ReGened prog was another hit for me  :thumbsup: (for my full review, read Mikey's post  :))
Waiting an extra week for the next installments of current thrills? Fine by me. I wait a month for the next episodes in the Meg, and that's fine too.

Yeah, maybe the art styles could have been a little more diverse, but all the stories still looked fantastic, and the storytelling on show works really well. Maybe throw some work Anthony William's way, he's be a good fit for this kind of thing.

I'd be more than happy to have one in four progs be a ReGened - (appreciate I'm probably alone there though, if this thread and farcebook are anything to go by!  :-\)

Tiplodocus

I liked it. Not up to some of the recent heights but then we get frowned up issues that don't matchup to the heights.

I thought the goggles in DREDD were just a throwaway gag. He knows you're guilty, don't need no goggles.

I am 55.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!